Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in FGF LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for 1st Shift Production Supervisor
Company Name : FGF LLC
Company Location : Brownsburg, IN 46112
Job Position : 1st Shift Production Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in Indiana
Job Description :
FGF is a leading North American bakery company with facilities across Canada and USA with a specialized focus across all key bakery categories, including breads and rolls, donuts, pies, cakes, alternative breads, and others.
Our culture is unique!! Working at FGF, there is never a dull moment! As a successful company that is continually growing there is always challenging yet rewarding work to be a part of. We have an entrepreneurial mindset that encourages all our Team Members to use their own creativity and out of the box thinking to come up with solutions and new ideas.
What we offer
- Accelerated career growth with leadership training. Unleashing Your Potential
- FGF believes in Home Grown Talent, 40% of our positions get filled internally
- Competitive compensation and health benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
1st Shift: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
The purpose of Shift Production Supervisor (Internally: Line Leader) is to provide leadership by example and playing a hands-on role in the Production Department and it is responsible for directing the efforts of one or more lines of production in the Production Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct supervision and motivation to team members.
- Ensuring safe work conditions for team members.
- Improving team member performance and development through coaching.
- Oversees the quality production of his or her line’s scheduled product run.
- Train team members to job procedures and best manufacturing practices.
- Instructs and leads team members in the use of and insures compliance in IPM (Integrated Process Management) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Work with other Team Leaders on continuous improvement projects.
- Interface with support departments.
- Track and report key indicators such as quality, downtime, efficiency, and waste problems.
- Monitors performance and tracks attendance and vacation approval.
- May pack, process, and contribute to production on an as-needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- AIB training or related industry training is a plus.
- Ability to work assigned hours, including overtime.
- Computer proficiency and the ability to make arithmetic calculations, complete routine reports and forms, and the ability to understand and follow directions as given are also necessary
- Good verbal and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must work closely with others in a team atmosphere.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds independently (on an occasional basis).
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb, reach, lift, pull, push, stoop, squat, bend and stretch as needed throughout the assigned eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to read, write and understand instructions, warnings, labels and postings in English effectively.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Leadership: 2 years (Preferred)
- Food Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in