Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in MECO & they are Hiring Candidates for 2nd Shift Fabrication Foreman
Company Name : MECO
Company Location : Mandeville, LA 70471
Job Position : 2nd Shift Fabrication Foreman
Job Category : Jobs in Louisiana
Job Description :
MECO in Mandeville, LA is seeking an experienced FABRICATION FOREMAN to assume responsibility for the 2nd shift Fabrication Department. MECO’s 2nd shift is 1:00-9:00PM.
This individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and evaluating all new 2nd shift fabrication department employees. He/she will supervise fabrication and sheet metal craftworkers.
The Foreman is responsible for ensuring all assigned work is completed safely, meeting MECO’s Quality standards, on-time, and on budget.
The ideal candidate will have the following minimum qualifications:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- College preferred
- 5+ years production welding experience
- Knowldge and understanding of welding processes including GTAW and GMAW as per ASME Section IX
- 4+ years supervisory experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Ability to read drawings and schematics
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Knowledge and implementation of Lean Manufacturing principals preferred
- Ability to lead and develop people
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented
This is a full-time, exempt Staff position with the standard MECO benefit package.
The 2nd Shift Foreman will be expected to work from minimum of entry time until the last 2nd Shift employee has left for the day. This individual may also be required to supervise on the occasional weekend during the day.
MECO is an EEO Employer (Male/Female/Protected Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities) and will consider all qualified candidates who meet our minimum requirements and can fulfill the essential duties with or without reasonable accommodation. Candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer in the U.S.
MECO is a drug-free workplace and conducts standard background checks and participates in E-Verify.
Submit a resume through Indeed.com. MECO will initiate contact with individuals selected to continue our recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,500.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
MECO follows all CDC and state of Louisiana guidelines regarding COVID mitigation.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- welding & fabricating: 5 years (Required)
- supervisory: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in