Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Class Valuation & they are Hiring Candidates for 3D Real Estate Photographer
Company Name : Class Valuation
Company Location : Mount Vernon, IL
Job Position : 3D Real Estate Photographer
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Class Valuation, a leading tech-enabled appraisal management company, is seeking innovative users to perform scans of properties using our patented 3D equipment in the areas of Bonnie, IL; Woodlawn, IL; Bluford, IL; to include total county coverage of Jefferson County, Illinois.
We are looking for people with a strong customer service focus to join our team of independent contractor scanners. You will use our equipment and our app to perform scans and create 3D tours of properties.
Previous real estate or photography ‘shoots’ experience is not required; backgrounds that can be a great fit for this role include but are not limited to: property and insurance inspectors, brokers and realtors, photographers, field inspectors, land surveyors, drone pilots, customer service specialists, property managers, merchandisers, and other technical and customer-facing positions!
Matterport users, Exactimate users, Cubicasa users, iGUIDE users, and RICOH Theta users, are encouraged to apply.
Curious about what it looks like? Check out our video! https://bit.ly/classvaluation
· Full virtual training provided; module based
· Contract work as a 1099 Independent Contractor – Be your own boss!
· Compensation is $75/assignment – scans are completed on average in 1 hour
· Work location – on the road and in borrower’s homes
· Professional appearance and excellent communication skills
· Technologically proficient: embrace and quickly learn new technology
· Ability to complete tasks working independently and meet strict deadlines
· Able to prioritize and manage your schedule
· Ability to cover your home county that you apply for
· Flexible Schedule
· Active, state issued Driver’s License and insurance and ability to drive to assignments on scheduled dates and times
· Ability to pass Criminal Background
If interested, hit apply today and talk with our recruitment specialist!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $75.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- Weekend availability
- Do you reside in Jefferson County? If not – which county do you reside in?
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in