Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Sharp Business Systems & they are Hiring Candidates for Account Executive – Technology Sales
Company Name : Sharp Business Systems
Company Location : High Point, NC
Job Position : Account Executive – Technology Sales
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
Account Executive – Technology Sales – Hybrid Role
Innovative, Dynamic, Creative, Trusted, Community, People
Salary + Uncapped Commissions + Bonus + Incentives
Athletes, College Grads Highly Considered
We employ the brightest people, providing tremendous opportunity and direction.
- Sharp Business Systems (SBS) is a direct sales division of Sharp Electronics Corporation. Our SBS branches throughout the U.S. combine the resources of a multi- billion-dollar corporation and the value of local representation with local management and community relationships. Our experienced business technology specialists evaluate organizational document workflow to help improve company efficiency, security, and bottom line through our best-in-class products, solutions, and support. Our value-based culture provides the backbone of what we do.
Our Vision Statement- We solve business challenges of our customers with innovative technology and solutions through local, caring people and turn our customers into fans by exceeding their expectations.
Please learn more @ www.sharp-sbs.com
SBS is proud to offer its advantage package:
- Salary + Uncapped Commissions+ Bonus + Auto Allowance
- Free Education thru Ashford University (Bachelors/ Masters)
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 13 vacation days + 2 personal
- Sales Awards and Recognition
- Excellent on-going training and improvement of sales skill sets
- Positive, inspiring and professional work environment
- Focus on organic growth and opportunities for advancement
Requirements- WE WILL TRAIN…Extensive on-going training program:
- Hunter Mentality
- Out-going personality with dedication, passion, and a drive to succeed
- Innovative, self-confident, and self -motivated
- Eager to learn about technology and what it offers
- Excellent communication and great listening skills
- Desire to build long-lasting relationships
- Analytical and Consultative selling
- Ability to promote company image
- Ability to work within all levels of the organization
We combine outstanding customer service with state-of-the-art-technology including Managed Services (Network Services, Print Services), Products (Document Systems, Aquos Boards, Professional Displays), and Software (Scanning Content Management, Mobile Applications, and Device Management).
SBS Core Values:
- Deliver WOW Service Every Day
- Embrace Change
- Tradition of Hard Work and Customer Service
- Pursue Growth and Learning
- Open and Honest Communication
- Take Responsibility and Ownership
- Be Humble
- Continuous Improvement
- Work Hard, Play Hard.
- Always Do the Right Thing
- Foster Community Stewardship
SBS is seeking 2 Outside Sales Executives dedicated to ensuring long-lasting customer relationships. Drive New Business, manage existing accounts, and build a territory.
Basic Function: Outside Sales Executives market full line of award-winning imaging products, software solutions, and professional services to current customers and targeted accounts.
- Emphasis on New Business Development…we provide an effective system targeting best opportunities with letters, scripts, voicemails, and visits.
- Commitment to planning and executing key activities conducive to growth.
- Attain assigned sales targets.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for technology, people and processes.
- Handle multiple priorities.
- Approach each day with a keen sense of self-discipline and urgency.
- Comprehend technology and how technology enables business productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Take on the role of a true solution provider and trusted advisor to clients.
- Effective use of time management skills
- Effectively utilize provided technology to manage accounts (CRM tool)
- Identify customer pain points using effective questioning technique leading to a valued solution.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to customers as needed.
Key Working Relationships:
- Reports directly to Branch Sales Manager
- Collaborates closely with team members in sales as well as all departments.
- Coordinate and utilize team as well as manufacturer regional support.
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a growing industry leader, please email your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,500.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- B2B Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Account Management: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in