Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in TK Elevator Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Account Manager – Service/Repair (Cedar Rapids)
Company Name : TK Elevator Corporation
Company Location : Iowa City, IA 52240
Job Position : Account Manager – Service/Repair (Cedar Rapids)
Job Category : Jobs in Iowa
Job Description :
With customers in over 100 countries served by more than 50,000 employees, TK Elevator achieved sales of around €8 billion in the fiscal year 2018/2019. Over 1,000 locations around the world provide an extensive network that guarantees closeness to customers. After building its position as one of the world’s leading elevator companies in a mere 40 years’ time, TK Elevator became an independent company in August 2020. The company’s most important business line is its service business, with approximately 1.4 million units under maintenance and over 24,000 service technicians globally. The product portfolio covers commodity elevators for residential and commercial buildings to cutting-edge, highly customized solutions for state-of-the-art skyscrapers – such as One World Trade Center in New York. In addition, it also consists of escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts, as well as tailored service solutions such as MAX, the industry’s first cloud-based digitally enhanced maintenance solution – thus covering a broad spectrum of urban mobility.
Who we are
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager – Service/Repair based in Des Moines, IA.
Position can also be in Cedar Rapids, IA or the surrounding area.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Exceeds sales goals and quotas by utilizing company tools for service and repair growth and cancellation reduction
- Manages service accounts by visiting with Tier 1, 2 and 3 customers within assigned territory, to develop ongoing relationships with customers and build an understanding of their needs and wants
- Includes building relationships in BOMA and other associated groups
- Develops capital plans for customers to address their short- and long-term building needs
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of company products by attending training classes, and studying factory equipment manuals and supplier information. Includes developing knowledge of local elevator code requirements
- Prepares repair job proposals by estimating labor and other job costs using estimating software program. For items not in the program, obtains price estimates from suppliers and manually calculates. Includes reviewing blueprints, surveying equipment and interfacing with operations personnel for additional input and approvals
- Prepares service contract bids. Includes reviewing blueprints and surveying equipment when necessary and interfacing with operations personnel for additional input and approvals
- Receives and responds to written and oral questions related to quoted repairs and service contracts. Includes performing follow-up with customers on all service and repair proposals
- Monitors the status of current service contracts by visiting job sites and customers within assigned territory, ensuring customer satisfaction with service; resolves outstanding issues
- Contacts service customers regarding contract renewal prior to contract expiration; advises of price increases if appropriate
- Keeps timely, well organized records of sales activities including but not limited to proposals, bookings, losses and cancellations. Uses company-provided sales management software
- Maintains a strong understanding of TK Elevator, its regional and company mission and objectives, ethical standards and code of conduct
- Utilizes the Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool to update and manage sales pipeline
- Assists in A/R collection efforts to ensure prompt payment from customers
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of sales experience or training required; for candidates with 3+ years of elevator sales experience bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and/or blueprint/drawings preferred
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
What we offer
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in