Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Answering Specialists, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Accountant/Bookkeeper
Company Name : Answering Specialists, Inc.
Company Location : Bonners Ferry, ID 83805
Job Position : Accountant/Bookkeeper
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
Position focusing on performing a variety of accounting and bookkeeping duties. Expertise with Inuit QuickBooks is required (3+ years) and Full Charge Bookkeeping (5+ years). In this position you will accurately compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete.
Pay is dependent upon experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain financial or account records.
- Verify accuracy of financial or transactional data.
- Work closely with Account Receivable Specialist.
- Prepare deposits for posting.
- Calculate and prepare financial reports.
- Collection of past due payments and fees.
- Reconcile records of sales and bank financial transactions.
- Monitor financial information.
- File documents or records.
- Search files, databases or reference materials to obtain needed information.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information with QuickBooks Online.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Receive, record, and bank cash, and check using both remote and manual methods.
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- Perform general office duties, such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
- Display customer service and professional etiquette.
- Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software and MS Excel.
- Transfer details from separate specialized accounting software to QuickBooks journal.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Compile financial reports pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Minimum of 5 years with Full Charge Bookkeeping/Accounting experience.
- Expertise in using Intuit QuickBooks (3+ years required)
- Able to quickly learn and use multiple new/proprietary software.
- Team oriented, but able to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Knowledge of full cycle accounting principles and practices and reporting of financial data.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as Microsoft Office Suite, managing files and records.
- Oral and written fluency in English.
- Bonners Ferry, ID – this position does NOT allow remote work.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to your application and thank you for your interest!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- What type of Customer Service experience have you had in the past?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Full Charge Bookkeeping: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in