Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Physicians Rehab Solution & they are Hiring Candidates for Accounting Assistant
Company Name : Physicians Rehab Solution
Company Location : Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Job Position : Accounting Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
Physicians Rehab Solution is seeking a qualified individual to join our growing team in a Full-Time role as an Accounting Assistant.
This position will be based 100% in our Elizabethtown, KY office.
This is a full-time, non-exempt, benefit-eligible position with an hourly rate of pay ranging from $19.00 to $22.00, based on experience.
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for accounting tasks, operational reporting/oversite and assisting in daily operations.
This individual will be a decisive, self-driven, and dynamic individual who is willing to be mentored, trained, and developed to achieve high performance and personal satisfaction.
- GREAT Health, Vision, and Dental plans – NO WAITING PERIOD
- Day 1 PTO accrual plan + holidays – NO WAITING PERIOD
- Great work/life balance
- Employer-paid LTD & Life Insurance
- 401K & Roth options are available
- NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
- Associates Degree, preferred in Accounting/Finance/Business/Economics
- Working knowledge of ADP, TrackVia, Ad Hoc Reporting, and QuickBooks
- Database experience
- Must be highly skilled with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to pick up tasks quickly and execute them with the highest level of detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or with a team
- Ability to pass a background check and potential drug screen.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Creating and distributing monthly KPI reports.
- Auditing data between various databases and reviewing for trends/discrepancies.
- Data and user management within TrackVia.
- Interpreting and communicating trends to Regional Vice Presidents, with the use of monthly reports and Partner Administrator emails.
- Compiling and analyzing data on a heat map for prospective satellite locations.
- Designing thoughtful, informative, and concise board meeting presentations.
- Performs a wide range of duties relative to the maintenance and processing of financial records and reports.
- Interacts with and supplies information to physician partners, employees, clinic directors, leadership, and public and private agencies.
- Provides clerical, operational, and administrative support.
- Compile, sort, and record financial documents and transactions.
- Monitor and maintain actionable tasks for company leadership
- Comparison Reporting from HRIS System and Clinical Tracking program
- Assist in other managerial report creation as requested
- Reconciles and recommends resolution for report discrepancies and problems.
- Maintains a high standard of confidentiality of all PRS information.
- Promote, demonstrate, and uphold the Servant Leadership Philosophy.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Required starting rate of pay
- Associate (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in