Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement & they are Hiring Candidates for Accounting Manager
Company Name : Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement
Company Location : Kapolei, HI 96707
Job Position : Accounting Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Hawaii
Job Description :
The Accounting Manager will help plan, direct, and execute the accounting activities of the department. This position reports directly to the Controller/Assistant Controller and will supervise a designated team of accountants assigned across different departments. Must always adhere to organizational mission.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBIITIES, AND EXPECTATIONS:
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manages the accounting staff who are responsible for financial reporting, billing, and collections.
- Assists in recruiting and hiring accounting and financial staff and conducts performance evaluations
- Coordinates training programs for new staff and identifies training needs for current staff.
- Works closely with supervisor on developing policies and procedures.
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return.
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
- Five (5) years or more of related experience required.
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred, but not required.
- Maintains the utmost confidentiality.
- Demonstrates adaptability and supports continuous learning
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, high degree of professionalism, and positive attitude and approach to complex challenges.
- Functions in a self-directed, high initiative and motivated manner that results in successful administration and collaboration.
- Flexible and willing to work long hours and possibly weekends.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication including interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and record keeping systems.
- Ability to function well in, at times, a stressful environment.
- Ability to effectively work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and set and achieve goals.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to CNHA’s mission.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kapolei, HI 96707: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CPA (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in