Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in St. Mary’s Home for Boys & they are Hiring Candidates for Accounting Manager – Non Profit
Company Name : St. Mary’s Home for Boys
Company Location : 16535 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy, Beaverton, OR 97003
Job Position : Accounting Manager – Non Profit
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
Come be Part of Something Greater!
Founded in 1889 as an orphanage for abandoned and wayward children, today St. Mary’s Home for Boys offers residential and day treatment services to at-risk boys between the ages of 10 and 17 who are emotionally disturbed and behaviorally delinquent. The individualized program provides each client with a structured regimen to ensure his successful transition to public school, the community and an appropriate living environment.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Accounting Manager will:
· Direct the day-to-day accounting operations of the agency
· Provide supervision and management to the bookkeeper, medical billing specialist and development assistant
· Prepare, analyze, and present financial reports
· Manage local, state and federal contracts and billing
· Draft and oversee the annual agency budget
· Manage agency cash flow and forecasting
· Coordinate and lead the annual agency audit process
· Oversee the creation and implementation of internal control policies and procedures
· Ensure compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to non-profit financial management
· Other duties as assigned
Demonstrated knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles with ability to record all financial transactions associated with the agency. Requires BS in Business Administration or Accounting and four years experience demonstrating use of accounting principles. Must possess working knowledge of Windows computer systems and demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word program with working knowledge of Sage 100 accounting program. Experience in a nonprofit agency preferred. Basic knowledge of State and Federal Wage and Hour Laws also preferred.
Hired individual must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to accept and profit from supervision and demonstrate ability to supervise staff to obtain maximum productivity while maintaining a positive pro-active work environment. Must possess ability to clearly understand agency mission and goals and communicate goals to subordinates. Maintain a predictable and positive presence supporting agency policies.
Starting salary dependent on Education and Experience.
· Tobacco & Drug free campus.
· Hired employee must pass State and FBI background check.
Agency-Paid Benefits include:
· Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
· Life insurance and Long-term disability insurance
· Personal Days (Sick days)
· 9 paid Holidays
· Retirement Plan
· Employee Continuing Education Opportunity Program
Please reply with a cover letter and include your salary requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $59,904.00 – $75,524.80 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in