Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Excel Truck Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Accounts Payable Coordinator
Company Name : Excel Truck Group
Company Location : Roanoke, VA 24019
Job Position : Accounts Payable Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Virginia
Job Description :
Are you an accounts receivable professional that would enjoy growing in your career with an already established industry leader? Imagine earning great pay and benefits while experiencing a great work environment in a fun, family-owned organization.
Excel Truck Group, a growing East Coast heavy truck dealership, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join their Roanoke, VA team. This is a critical role responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties primarily supporting the Accounts Payable process.
If you have accounts payable or related experience, this is a career you need to explore.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Compensation – $45,000 – $55,000 annually.
- Great benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. Because of this growth, you can expect a long-term career here and potential for advancement.
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties primarily supporting the Accounts Payable process.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting functions in a timely, quality efficient manner.
- Works well with all departments and our management team. Willing to perform other duties as assign in support of the accounting department and dealership.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in