Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in CLARK Material Handling Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Accounts Payable Specialist
Company Name : CLARK Material Handling Company
Company Location : Lexington, KY 40510
Job Position : Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
CLARK Material Handling Company, a global leader in the forklift and material handling industry is growing and expanding their accounting department. We are seeking a qualified AP Sepcialist to work in our Lexington, KY facility.
To be considered, please apply on our website at www.clarkmhc.com
The Accounts Payable Specialist position performs all aspects of vendor payables, completes payments through the processing of invoices, initiates purchase orders, applies credit memos and payment transactions. The position will analyze accounts payable information to ensure accurate and timely payment and general ledger reporting. The position will perform a variety of accounting tasks according to established accounting principles and procedures. The position will be required to deal with company accounts, records, customers, vendors, payments, and is frequently required to contact groups outside the company. This position may provide support to accounts receivable function.
- Receive, evaluate, and process invoices and statements from vendors in a timely manner.
- Research and resolve expense and payment variances/discrepancies.
- Obtain proper approvals and authorization for invoice payments.
- Verify vendor accounts by reviewing and reconciling monthly vendor statements.
- Respond to all vendors, banks and dealer inquiries and requests.
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy when coding expenses by using historical information,
budgets, and other sources to ensure items are correctly recorded in the General Ledger.
- Continuing to improve the accounts payables process.
- Process billings, credits, and invoices in BaaN and PRMS computer systems.
- Responsible to post, finalize, and email invoices, billings, and credits.
- Compile and prepare various management reports
- Complete purchase order tracking to ensure all items logged.
- Perform all work with a high degree of accuracy and to keep pace with the flow of work.
- Enter and retrieve data from computer system to support various accounting functions.
- Verify information on invoices such as purchase order number, prices, receipt, etc.
- Resolve problems and discrepancies with invoices, billings and credits as they occur.
- Provide support and assistance for accounts receivables function.
- Apply cash to customer accounts on a daily basis.
- Assist external auditor requests as needed.
- Assist with ad hoc analysis, reporting, and special projects, as needed.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 3-5 years experience in accounting field in a high volume work environment.
- Excellent mathematical skills and efficient use of computers including accounting software.
- Great time management skills with accuracy and timeliness
- Communicate well, both orally and written.
- Work independently and analyze procedures and problems
- Must be authorized to work in the US indefinitely
This position description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job; it is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential to the job.
Incumbents may be required to perform other duties as assigned or as required by the needs of the business. CLARK Material Handling Company retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in