Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Encompass Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Accounts Payable Specialist
Company Name : Encompass Health
Company Location : Birmingham, AL
Job Position : Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
Accounts Payable Specialist
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for accurate and timely Accounts Payable processing as assigned by the supervisor in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Processes Expense reports in a timely manner in the role of Pre Pay Auditor.
- Processes new vendor/and correction information submitted through Supplier Onboarding.
- Verifies accuracy of entered data prior to post and payment.
- Assists hospitals/vendors with vendor, PeopleSoft Expense, or SmartSystem issues.
- Responsible for printing of Accounts Payable checks.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of invoices processed.
- Organizes, plans, and manages time effectively to complete assignments.
- Completes mandatory training and courses required by completion date.
- Reports questionable situations, concerns, complaints or harassment immediately.
- Responsible for and ensures accuracy of all imaging into Image Now. · Maintains the AP and Expense Image Now error queue.
- High school or equivalent, accounts payable or office experience preferred.
As a national leader in post-acute care, Encompass Health (NYSE: EHC) offers facility-based patient care through its network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. With a national footprint that spans 153 hospitals in 36 states and Puerto Rico, the Company is committed to delivering high-quality, cost-effective rehabilitation. Encompass Health has been ranked by Modern Healthcare as a Best Place to Work, and our Home Office is consistently rated a Best Place to Work by the Birmingham Business Journal.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- An employee assistance program for counseling and mental health needs.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2234039
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in