Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Michigan Pneumatic Tool, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Accounts Payable Specialist
Company Name : Michigan Pneumatic Tool, Inc.
Company Location : 6850 Middlebelt Rd, Romulus, MI 48174
Job Position : Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
Company Description – Michigan Pneumatic Tool, Inc.
Michigan Pneumatic Tool, Inc. is a fast paced wholesale distributor/service center for new and rebuilt pneumatic tools, parts and accessories with worldwide sales. Michigan Pneumatic Tool, Inc. has been in business for 76 years with continued steady growth over the past 17 years. We operate using standard distribution methods in combination with providing unique, niche products, services and tools for our customers. We are focused on our internal operations to improve our customer service as well as our day to day efficiency and functionality. We are continually looking to improve our infrastructure through the improvement and updating of our equipment and facility with the latest technology as it applies to our operation.
- Maintain and update vendor account database
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Identify discrepancies and resolve billing issues
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports/statements; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Issues stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for reimbursements; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Attention to detail
- Analyzing information
- Vendor relationships
- Data entry skills
- General math skills
- Experience with Epicor/P21 Commerce Center software (helpful, not required) but at a minimum experience processing payables in an ERP system
- A working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
Education and Experience:
- Two (2) years minimum experience in accounts payable
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field a plus
Benefits and Motivation:
Michigan Pneumatic Tool, Inc. offers an attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits. At Michigan Pneumatic Tool, Inc., our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for qualified candidates who are self-motivated and knowledgeable as well as have the drive to grow professionally. We are looking to add to our outstanding record of long tenured employees who have chosen to make a career at Michigan Pneumatic Tool, Inc. rather than simply have a job.
Michigan Pneumatic Tool, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Accounts Payable: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in