Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Synapse Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Accounts Receivable Clerk
Company Name : Synapse Health
Company Location : 1603 Orrington Ave, Evanston, IL 60201
Job Position : Accounts Receivable Clerk
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will report directly to the Billing Manager. This role is responsible for conducting day-to-day business operations in the billing department. This includes applying cash receipts, following up on past due invoices, and answering customer inquiries related to their invoices. This position will be required to come into the Evanston, IL office 2 days a week.
JOB RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES:
- Daily cash receipts application
- Interact daily with customers
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Assist in creating and maintaining collection files (Proficient in Excel)
- Perform billing adjustments on respective accounts and maintain status of accounts such as account closers
- Keep thorough records of all activity including reporting and tracking of billing adjustments or corrections
- Perform additional job duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma, required, Associates Degree, preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in the healthcare industry in a billing management position, durable medical equipment (DME) experience, preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and ability to learn department and job-specific software systems
- Demonstrate organizational skills
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate analytical skills when problem-solving
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in