Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Wright Printing DBA Barnhart Press & they are Hiring Candidates for Accounts Receivable Clerk
Company Name : Wright Printing DBA Barnhart Press
Company Location : Omaha, NE 68137
Job Position : Accounts Receivable Clerk
Job Category : Jobs in Nebraska
Job Description :
We are looking for a driven Accounts Receivable Clerk with a high attention to detail who also enjoys a nice chat with our customers.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of responsibilities in servicing our national customer base and work diligently under pressure.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for contacting customers for prepayment, apply payments in internal workflows and Quickbooks and maintain company Excel documents. They will complete assigned duties in a timely manner with a high attention to detail. They will interact internally with customer service, purchasing and members of management.
· Learn internal systems regarding payments, invoicing and order workflow
· Communicate with customers with kindness and professionalism via phone and email with a high focus on the customers need and timeline.
· Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
· Maintaining/Updating customer records within Quickbooks software
· Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
· Complete orders and quotations quickly and correctly to company mandates.
· Other duties as assigned
· High school graduate
· High attention to detail
· Welcoming personality with the drive to succeed at a wide variety of tasks
· Fluent in the basic use of Microsoft Excel
· 1 year of accounts payable experience
· Quickbooks experience
- Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger
- Generating financial statements and A/R reports
- Responding to customer questions and resolving issues
- Clerical functions such as billing, estimates, monthly statements, etc.
- Treasury functions such as bank deposits, manual wire payments, and credit card transactions
- Posting payments to the general ledger and conducting daily cash reconciliation
- Analyzing customer payment plan, payment history, and credit line
- Collecting customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Making collection calls on outstanding accounts
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Omaha, NE 68137: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Able to pass criminal background check?
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in