Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Turnkey Marketing & they are Hiring Candidates for Administrative Assistant
Company Name : Turnkey Marketing
Company Location : Overland Park, KS 66202
Job Position : Administrative Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
Turnkey Marketing is a company in Overland Park, KS 66202. We are supportive, collaborative, fast-paced and our goal is to Empower small businesses to succeed and give entrepreneurs the freedom to live their dreams..
Our work environment includes:
- Safe work environment
- Regular social events
- Growth opportunities
- Work-from-home days
- Modern office setting
- Casual work attire
- Company perks
- Relaxed atmosphere
This position is for someone who absolutely loves organization, deadlines, to-do lists, and managing projects through to completion.
This position is for you IF you…
- You are a ridiculously detailed person.
- You are the person who finds spelling errors or other inconsistencies that others look over. You probably thrived when playing those “Find the Differences” games where you looked at two similar pictures and found the small details that were different in each.
- You absolutely LOVE bringing order to chaos and creating things like systems, processes, document organization, etc.
- You get excited about thinking strategically and improving workflows and processes.
- You geek out over spreadsheets, digital organization tools, and project management tools.
- You value being appreciated and knowing your work is changing lives.
- You practically can’t function without to-do lists and hitting deadlines.
- you have a “can-do” attitude and believe if there’s a will, there’s a way.
- You have a self-motivated hunger for constantly becoming better at all you do.
- You love small businesses and believe that all work that is done well matters and contributes to the common good.
- You are internally motivated to do great work and serve others through your vocation.
- You have a desire to proactively seek out new challenges and accomplish your goals.
The right candidate MUST have/be the following:
- A “can-do” attitude and a willingness to learn
- A sense of urgency to accomplish your tasks
- VERY detail-oriented
- A desire to proactively seek out new challenges and accomplish your goals
- A heart for people and a desire to support people and aid them in success
- Customer Service background
- A deep love for organization, checklists, reports, etc. BUT you must also be flexible and able to handle/prioritize multiple demands at once.
- A clean driving record
- Proactive initiative – this is NOT for someone who just waits around to be told to do things – this position is for the person who takes responsibility for their role and sees things through to completion!
- Great written communication, punctuation and grammar
- Strong customer service skills
- Organizational skills, goal-oriented, and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Support the team by ensuring projects are moving along on time and on task
- Manage project management software and coordinate with team members about upcoming needs
- Gather performance data, create and maintain reports, and compile analyses for web, social, email, and other digital channels
- Gather resources and documents needed to onboard new clients
- Create and manage onboarding presentations
- Use different scheduling software to schedule things like email blasts, text messages, and social media posts on behalf of clients
- Work with inside and outside marketing and creative teams to create and deploy marketing campaigns that include: email marketing, blog creation, graphic creation, website management, etc.
- Work closely with the Client Relationship Manager on client tasks that must be completed.
- Send thank-you notes, birthday cards, and sympathy gifts to clients/partners/prospects when appropriate
- Recruit new team members when needed
- Train Project Coordinators
- Manage/prepare what needs to be done for conferences (travel, accommodations, ordering swag, reserving booths, etc)
- Purchase and maintain office supplies, snacks, beverages, etc for every day and for events.
- Publish ads that have been created by the creative team to different media channels (social media, advertising sites, news stations, etc.)
- Manage and maintain client directory information
- Contribute to research for client campaign planning for web, social, and email
- Setup custom tracking codes/phone numbers and monitor performance for all digital marketing initiatives
- Provide daily support for the marketing team
- Handle administrative duties for the team
- Work in excel spreadsheets, airtable, and/or other similar programs to organize data and schedule communications
- Provide Project Management assistance on multiple simultaneous projects
- Help answer the phone and route calls correctly
- Ability to anticipate, to be both proactive and reactive
- Act as a liaison to internal and external groups, organizations and industry association
- Maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Work within schedule and budget constraints making appropriate trade-off decisions
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Work collaboratively with a sense of urgency, ownership and attention to detail
- Internally motivated to be productive
- Maintain professional relationships, communication, demeanor, appearance and work environment
- Believe in people and their dreams
- Maintain macro and micro vision for yourself, your team, and your clients
- Marketing (1 year)
- Experience working as a Marketing Account Manager or a similar role (2 years)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Remote Working Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Happy Hour
- Continuing Education Allowance
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Overland Park, KS 66202: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Overland Park, KS 66202
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in