Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in MaineHealth – Corporate & they are Hiring Candidates for Administrative Specialist III-Strategic Planning
Company Name : MaineHealth – Corporate
Company Location : Portland, ME 04101
Job Position : Administrative Specialist III-Strategic Planning
Job Category : Jobs in Maine
Job Description :
Flexible hybrid schedule for remote working
Under the general direction of the Vice President, an AVP or Chief the incumbent will perform a combination of administrative, project and clerical work to support more than one executive.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining calendars, scheduling and coordinating staff and other meetings
- Preparing meeting minutes
- Preparation of communications and material preparation
- Spreadsheet reporting and editing documents
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Must work independently and have the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint is important
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in an administrative support role required.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
MaineHealth was ranked one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes!
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system whose vision is, “Working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.” MaineHealth consists of nine local health systems, a comprehensive behavioral health care network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and 1,700 employed clinicians working together through the MaineHealth Medical Group. With approximately 22,000 care team members, MaineHealth provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire. Learn more about our system at mainehealth.org
At MaineHealth, we offer benefits that support an individual’s needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our packages include health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with health care professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the well-being of our communities and care team members. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Join us, and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to a new level.
Location: MaineHealth · Integ MH Svcs-StrategicPlan
Schedule: Full Time, Day Shift, 40
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in