Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Charter College & they are Hiring Candidates for Admission Representative
Company Name : Charter College
Company Location : 2221 E Northern Lights Blvd, Anchorage, AK 99508
Job Position : Admission Representative
Job Category : Jobs in Alaska
Job Description :
The Admissions Representative (AR) is responsible for handling all types of inquiries received by the college which include telephone, direct mail, and Internet. This admissions department process will require a proven ability to control a call in a professional yet conversational tone building relationships with prospective students.
Additionally, this position requires the generation of personally developed leads through current students, outside resources and referrals. The AR must have the ability to meet goals, multi-task, prioritize duties and exhibit excellent communication skills both written and verbal. An important component of the AR’s job is identifying and enrolling qualified students who are likely to graduate.
We look for extraordinary people who want to excel in an organization that has a life changing impact on its customers. This is a full time position that reports to the Director of Admissions, the Campus President or the Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Admissions Representative will also be responsible, but not limited to, the duties and tasks listed below:
- Adhere strictly to accrediting agency and U.S. Department of Education guidelines for proprietary school admissions.
- Follow all policies and procedures outlined in the Admissions manual and established by the campus and/or company.
- Follow Admissions Code of Conduct.
- Participate in all orientations if at a campus.
- Conduct high call volume in fast-paced environment.
- Listen and create rapport to identify opportunities for prospective students’ education and career development.
- Use established phone scripts for both inbound and outbound calls.
- Schedule admission interview call appointments.
- Conduct admission interviews over the phone, in person, or by video.
- Enroll qualified applicants.
- Conduct scheduled follow-up procedures with both enrolled and non-enrolled prospects.
- Enter all tasks and notes into CampusVue daily.
- Track incomplete enrollment files to ensure deadlines are met.
- Check and respond to all emails.
- Post all appointments on Outlook Calendar.
- Attend all Admissions and staff meetings.
- Complete required quota of inbound and outbound calls daily.
- Schedule required quota of appointments daily.
- Generate required quota of personally generated leads.
- Maintain clean and professional work area.
- Dress professionally as outlined in Employee manual.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- 2 years minimum work experience in a customer service related environment.
- Must be able to work effectively in an indoor, fast-paced, sales center work environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond with urgency to business and customer needs.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize duties.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of remote interpersonal communication techniques, technologies, tools, and resources.
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, database software and use of Internet.
- Required to be punctual, responsible, ethical and a team player.
- Varied shifts Monday – Friday – 8:00AM-5:00PM, 9:00AM-6:00PM, 11:00AM-8:00PM Saturday – 8:00AM-5:00PM.
- Non-Exempt – hourly position.
We are committed to Employee and Community safety. Charter College will adhere to all State and Federal Covid-19 vaccination mandates. We are committed to diversity. Charter College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Charter College:
Charter College is a private, independent institution of higher education that emphasizes a new direction for continuing education. Charter College is not a liberal arts college, university, or a vocational school. Instead, Charter College takes the best elements from each of these respected educational institutions to create a unique and innovative experience that meets our students’ needs. We offer career training programs in the growing fields of healthcare, business, legal, criminal justice, information technology and select trade careers. We strive to provide our students with a career-focused education that is both relevant in today’s workspace and cutting-edge in technology and focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.04 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Covid-19 vaccination or proof of exemption required.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Inside Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Quota: 1 year (Required)
- Outbound Sales Calling: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in