Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Air Methods Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Aircraft Upholster
Company Name : Air Methods Corporation
Company Location : Englewood, CO 80112
Job Position : Aircraft Upholster
Job Category : Jobs in Colorado
Job Description :
Fabricate or repair upholstered production and aircraft parts. Responsible for monitoring and controlling shelf life of consumables inventory. Responsible for monitoring and controlling material usage in the shop.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
- Fabricate upholstered parts, seats and assemblies
- Repair Upholstered items as required
- Review completed work and ensure that the final assemblies or detail parts are protected from damage
- Maintain aircraft, work area, and hangar cleanliness
- Maintain proper operation and cleanliness of shop equipment
- Design Patterns, construct and install upholstery components for aircraft Interiors
- Maintain an accurate usage log for all upholstery materials
- Other Duties as assigned.
Additional Job Requirements
- Regular scheduled attendance
- Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling: 0%
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years’ related professional experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One year certificate from college or technical school preferred
- Demonstrated ability to apply fundamental concepts and knowledge of Upholstery fabrication and their application
- Ability to read and work from blueprints
- Dependable and self-motivated
- Ability to be a team player with a professional attitude under deadline pressures.
- Sheet metal shear, hand brake, roller, belt sander, band saw, table saw, drill press, sheet metal and wood working related hand and air tools.
- Employee must provide necessary hand tools to perform duties in a safe, effective, and efficient manner.
This position is subject to drug and/or alcohol testing per the DOT/FAA requirements (pre-employment, random, reasonable cause/suspicion, post-accident).
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in