Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Laramie County Community College & they are Hiring Candidates for Analyst, Data Quality and Compliance
Company Name : Laramie County Community College
Company Location : 1400 East College Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82007
Job Position : Analyst, Data Quality and Compliance
Job Category : Jobs in Wyoming
Job Description :
A cover letter detailing how you meet the minimum and preferred qualifications for this position is required. You can upload a cover letter when you create an applicant profile. Uploading a resume is also required, as well as a copy of your unofficial transcripts.
Job Summary: Core responsibilities of this position include:
The Institutional Research (IR) Data Quality and Compliance Analyst is primarily responsible for ensuring timely and accurate compliance reporting to external agencies (federal, regional, state, and local) on behalf of the College. This work includes collaboration with external groups to ensure that reports are designed to accurately portray College activity and outcomes. Additionally, the Data Quality and Compliance Analyst is responsible for maintaining high standards of data quality on behalf of the College and managing related processes in collaboration with the IR Director and data quality stakeholders. Further, in support of ongoing research demands at the College, this person conducts quantitative and qualitative research and analyzes data as requested by stakeholders. This position works as an integral member of the Institutional Research team and may support other tasks based on contemporary institutional need.
The Data Quality and Compliance Analyst is an active member of the IR department team; this individual reports to the IR Director.
Benefits: Approximately 85% of health insurance premiums paid by the College, the College will contribute 13.19% of the employee’s salary towards their retirement fund, 21 vacation days, 12 sick days, 2 personal days and 15 paid holidays annually. Typically 5-7 paid holidays from Christmas to New Year’s Day. For full listing of benefits, visit http://lccc.wy.edu/about/humanresources/benefits.
Compensation: This is a Professional level 4 position. The salary is: $59,507.00.
Priority Screening Date: Position is open until filled. For full consideration, apply by September 30th, 2022.
Starting Date: As soon after hiring process as practical.
(to perform successfully in this position, an individual must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily as well as possess education/experience, employ the knowledge, skills, and abilities as listed in representative fashion; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions – this position is Exempt i.e., is noteligible for compensatory or overtime pay provisions of the FLSA. This listing of essential duties is not all-inclusive, but representative, other duties may be assigned).
- Regularly utilize high-quality customer service standards
- Maintain the highest levels of FERPA information privacy regulations as well as data management/research ethical standards
- Manage timely completion of all external reporting completed by the IR office with support from the IR Reporting and Support Specialist to meet federal, regional, and state reporting requirements
- Analyze and document reporting processes and logic to continuously improve existing reporting practices in collaboration with the IR team and other audiences as appropriate
- Develop, maintain, and distribute effective and comprehensive executive summaries of compliance reports to internal and external audiences as needed in collaboration with the IR Reporting and Support Specialist
- Participate in state-level stakeholder meetings to provide input on state reporting requirements and completion
- Collaborate with clients to develop and complete feasible and appropriate research projects in support of student learning and other institutional priorities (e.g., Strategic Enrollment Management and projects related to the LCCC Strategic Plan)
- Provide analysis and maintenance support as needed to ensure quality control of IR-delivered reporting resources
- Identify and troubleshoot data quality issues through research and reporting duties and in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Create, develop, and maintain data quality reporting for data entry departments to use for data quality improvement processes
- Participate in continuous quality improvement efforts to strengthen IR functions, particularly in research, reporting, and data governance
Nonessential Functions: An employee in this position may perform some of these responsibilities on an infrequent basis.
- Participate in campus-wide activities and organizations
- Participate on committees not directly related to this position
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- General data fields and regular reporting cycles typical of higher education institutions
- Research concepts required for data collection, data management (especially for longitudinal datasets), and basic statistical aggregation
- Computer software applications, including Microsoft Excel and relational databases
- General guidelines for ethical research practices and standards related to higher education (e.g., FERPA)
Skills and Abilities to:
- Professionally and accurately communicate and explain research findings with diverse populations in a variety of formats
- Compile and report accurate data to meet reporting deadlines
- Conduct qualitative and mixed methods research projects
- Simultaneously and successfully manage multiple projects in a high-work-volume environment with strict deadlines
- Successfully adapt to swiftly changing priorities while meeting established deadlines
Physical/Mental Demands: (
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this position and/or may be encountered while performing essential functions. Reasonable
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Picking, pinching, typing, or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
- Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Picking, holding, or otherwise working, primarily with the whole hand
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discrimination in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discrimination in sound.
- Ability to make rational decisions through sound logic and deductive processes.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word including the ability to convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately and concisely.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word including those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; and/or extensive reading.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
position description is a general description; it is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of the College are expected to perform other tasks as assigned by their respective supervisor/manager regardless of job title or routine job duties.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university in a field related to research or data analysis (statistics, mathematics, social sciences, communications, economics, computer science, information technology, library/information science, data analytics, etc.)
- At least three (3) college-level credit hours related to statistics, programming, data analytics, or data management
- Training or experience in computer programming or data analytics tools (e.g. SAP Business Objects, Tableau, SQL, R, SPSS, etc.)
- Training or experience using spreadsheets or other data management software (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Microsoft Access, etc.)
- Graduate certificate in institutional research from a regionally-accredited college or university
- Training or experience in completing mandated reporting to external agencies (state or federal government, regional or national organizations, etc.)
- At least nine (9) college-level credit hours in statistics, programming, data analytics, or data management
- Training or experience in conducting qualitative and/or mixed methods research
If you are selected for the position, your appointment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check. LCCC reserves the right to end this employment agreement should the results of your background investigation not be successful.
LCCC DOES NOT SPONSOR H1B VISAS.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Laramie County Community College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, genetic information, political affiliation, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in