Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Partner Engineering and Science, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Analyst, Valuation
Company Name : Partner Engineering and Science, Inc.
Company Location : Phoenix, AZ 85014
Job Position : Analyst, Valuation
Job Category : Jobs in Arizona
Job Description :
Partner Valuation Advisors (PVA) is actively hiring professionals to meet the increasing demands of their client base. Founded by nationally respected industry veterans, we are blazing a new trail in the valuation industry with the commitment to provide a better experience for our clients and our employees. We offer the excitement of a startup with the stability of an industry-leading parent company, and a culture that values innovation and fun.
Learn more about PVA at PartnerVal.com
In this role, the Analyst will research market information for senior appraisers. The analyst will also maintain the property database with sale and lease comparables as well as help prepare appraisal reports with assistance from senior valuation professionals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Market research
- Analyze zoning and real estate taxes in the local jurisdiction
- Database entry of sale, rent, lease and income & expense comparables
- Analyze rent rolls and leases
- Analyze historical financial performance
- Comparison analysis of rent, lease and sale comparables
- Value real estate assets under proper supervision
- Take professional education classes towards appraisal licensure
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year university.
- Strong communication, written, and organizational skills.
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects at once
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Argus experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write, speak & comprehend English
- Must be able to communicate clearly in person, over the telephone and via emails
- Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screen
- Must be able to drive to job site
We will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Partner Valuation Advisors (The Company) policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information including genetic information, family care status, military caregiver status, veteran status, marital status, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
California Consumer Privacy Act
We collect personal information from you in connection with your application for employment with Partner Valuation Advisors.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in