Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Upper Iowa University & they are Hiring Candidates for Application Analyst/Programmer
Company Name : Upper Iowa University
Company Location : Fayette, AL
Job Position : Application Analyst/Programmer
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
Essential Duties Summary
- This position analyzes, designs, and develops system interfaces and integrations between multiple software systems including in-house administrative information systems, authentication systems, and off-site hosted applications.
- Recommend customization, configuration, and enhanced use of campus student information systems including: Jenzabar (J1 Desktop, JICS, J1 Web). Learning management system (Brightspace by D2L), document management system (DocFinity), and like applications.
- Work with end users to define requirements, determine appropriate software configuration, and test application changes.
- Coordinate software upgrades, patches, or other fixes of administrative information systems.
- Assist end-users with custom reports by garnering an understanding of business needs and developing appropriate queries.
- Develop and test existing programs, write new programs, queries, and reports.
- Develop and test interfaces and conversion programs.
- Assists in developing end-user module testing scenarios.
- Prepare necessary documentation of programs, module configurations, and administrative application customizations.
- Good knowledge of report writing tools and applications
- Some knowledge and/or experience in the higher education environment helpful
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Ability to learn new software systems and programming languages by studying available references
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form
- Ability to work well with a variety of people
- Good management, organizational, and problem solving skills
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area; demonstrated experience working with relational database management systems and report writing tools; a working knowledge of object-oriented programing, e.g. C#, .NET, and web technologies HTML, XML, and CSS. Knowledge of interfacing with APls helpful.
- Must be detail oriented, manage priorities, and handle multiple independent projects.
- Must be able to define problems, establish facts, collect data and draw valid conclusions based on this information; have the ability to calculate quantities and apply the information to meet needs.
- Must have excellent math skills, including basic math, Boolean logic and the ability to use ratios, percentages, proportions and fractions.
Working knowledge of Windows PowerShell & Microsoft 365
Customer service oriented
Location Fayette/Remote/Telecommute Special Conditions for Eligibility
Upper Iowa University’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, furloughs, use of facilities, participation in activities, compensation and training.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in