Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in WalkerHealthCareIT & they are Hiring Candidates for Application Developer
Company Name : WalkerHealthCareIT
Company Location : United States
Job Position : Application Developer
Job Category : Jobs in Mississippi
Job Description :
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking an Application Developer for a healthcare client. This is a contract opportunity.
APPLICATION DEVELOPER JOB SUMMARY
The Application Developer’s typical responsibilities include coding, designing, application management, troubleshooting, monitoring updates, and possible security threats, and providing end-user support. Work closely with clients, business analysts, and team members on major projects to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that align with business and IT strategies and in compliance with the organization’s architectural standards. Provide support in the full systems life cycle that may span a broad range of applications to ensure application software is delivered on time and within budget
Start Date: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: REMOTE
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
APPLICATION DEVELOPER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to design, develop, modify, or integrate information systems
- Devises or modifies application systems and procedures to optimize functional requirements including capacity, operating time, response time, and form of desired results.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs, subroutines, and scripts.
- Sustains a technical skill set for software languages, databases, platforms, operating systems, utilities, and networks needed to support work assignments.
- Responds to system failures and performance events by taking appropriate measures to reduce system downtime and eliminate recurrence of problems.
- Will conduct presentations to provide end-users with the knowledge to maximize their use of developed systems.
APPLICATION DEVELOPER PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years’ experience as an Applications Developer
- Experience with API, Webservices/SOA/RESTful, EJB
- SDLC, Agile SDLC
- C#, AngularJS, VueJS, MSSQL, SSIS/SSRS
- HTML/CSS, MongoDB
- Health care experience is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science (or related field) or equivalent work experience required
WalkerHealthcareIT is a certified MBE and WBE uniquely focused on supporting clients within the healthcare industry by placing qualified people in healthcare IT, clinical healthcare, and professional roles. As an experienced and reputable firm in consulting services, we have 15 years of proven experience in supporting healthcare systems and payers including Fortune 100 companies.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in