Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Abonmarche Consultants, INC & they are Hiring Candidates for Architectural Designer-Graduate Architect
Company Name : Abonmarche Consultants, INC
Company Location : 750 Lincoln Way E, South Bend, IN 46601
Job Position : Architectural Designer-Graduate Architect
Job Category : Jobs in Indiana
Job Description :
Abonmarche is a team of professionals who are passionate about helping others – with client service at the core of everything we do. We are a practice of people who are passionate about engineering, architecture, surveying, planning, landscape architecture, and more. Our teams are collaborative, agile, innovative, and focused on creating the best client experience available. The communities and clients we serve know that by working with us, they’re collaborating with a firm that helps foster opportunity.
Working at Abonmarche means you’ll have the opportunity to grow, learn, and share your expertise with others. Supported by a mentorship-based culture, our teams are empowered to develop their skillsets and lead transformative work in the communities all across our service areas.
A strong emphasis on community and family means you’ll have the chance to engage with your community in your work here at Abonmarche, through our volunteer and philanthropic programs, and within a culture of supportive work-life balance.
Our architectural group has expertise in a variety of service areas, including health care, education, multi-family, commercial, and municipal projects. We are seeking an architectural designer-graduate architect to join our creative and collaborative culture.
- Opportunity to work with experienced architects and designers and development of professional skill through mentorship.
- Collaborates and coordinates design with project architect and project managers.
- Implements procedures and design techniques used on projects.
- Works on multiple projects of all sizes and complexity.
- Interfaces with project team to include architects, project managers, consultants, and contractors.
- Creates conceptual designs, presentations, and technical drawings for all phases of project documentation.
- Confidently rationalizes design solutions to colleagues, clients, and contractors.
- Applies knowledge and expertise acquired through progressive experience to resolve crucial issues and/or unique conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- Knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup.
- Ability to collaborate on multiple projects.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in