Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in SEBREE Architects, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Architectural Project Manager
Company Name : SEBREE Architects, Inc.
Company Location : Avon, IN 46123
Job Position : Architectural Project Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Indiana
Job Description :
LICENSED PROJECT ARCHITECT JOB DESCRIPTION
SEBREE Architects, Inc., has a strong 50-year history and an ambitious plan for future growth. We primarily design multifamily developments across the U.S. Additional project types include senior living, commercial, mixed-use, worship facilities and municipal buildings. Projects can range up to >$65M in construction value.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- We are seeking a full-time Project Architect, with 5+ years of post-college experience with an architectural design firm.
- Efficient organization, timely execution, and thorough documentation are paramount for success in this role.
- Education: Bachelors or higher in Architecture (Accredited architecture degree)
- Technology: Proficient with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite. Preferred candidates will also know their way around Revit, SketchUp, Bluebeam and Photoshop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Diverse knowledge and experience in the architectural design process, construction methods, construction process as well as materials and methods for wood and metal building types.
- Skilled knowledge of codes, ADA, zoning requirements and ability to navigate procedures required by different states and local municipalities.
- Ability to interact professionally and comfortably with a variety of project stakeholders such as an internal design team, consultants, clients, and contractors. Experience with large developments that include mixed-use, senior living, and multi-family a plus.
- Skilled at multitasking with great attention to detail and documentation while working independently or with a team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead teams of consultants while meeting directly with clients to develop and execute medium to large-scale projects according to schedule, design requirements and budgets.
- Manage and prepare project documents as well as developing the written specification manual.
- Develop and review building plans making sure a project meets environmental and zoning standards.
- Own the responsibility of overall quality, accuracy, compliance, and client satisfaction on each project.
- Manage construction administration efforts by quickly providing updates to resolve issues and minimize project delays.
- Create, maintain and share all documents through entire construction phase such as: management of requests for information (RFIs), architect’s supplemental instructions (ASIs) process and log submittals, substitution requests, change orders and pay requests from contractors in addition to site-observation reporting.
- Ensure that all project close out documents are submitted and forwarded to appropriate parties upon completion of the project.
- Serve as a leadership resource with the client, consultants, contractors, and internal teams.
- Light travel required
BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES:
- Paid holidays & Paid Time Off
- Health, vision, and dental insurance available.
- 401K with employer match
Salary levels will be commensurate with experience.
SEBREE Architects is an EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $68,500.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Avon, IN 46123: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How many years of AutoCAD experience do you have?
- Do you have Revit experience? How many years?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in