Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Gannett & they are Hiring Candidates for Art Director (Remote)
Company Name : Gannett
Company Location : Phoenix, AZ 85004
Job Position : Art Director (Remote)
Job Category : Jobs in Arizona
Job Description :
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
GET Creative is an internationally recognized creative team operating at the USA TODAY Network. Our sales partners greatly value our efforts and our clients rave about our work. We serve a variety of local, regional and national businesses in a multitude of advertising segments across all our digital and traditional channels — which means no two days (or two projects) are ever the same. Not only is our work diverse, but our team is too, with Art Directors and Designers spanning from Manhattan to Tuscaloosa and Phoenix to Naples. Even though we stretch from coast-to-coast, we stay close and support one another through collaborative ideation, design execution and purposeful team engagement efforts. In addition to a fully remote working environment, we enjoy and appreciate the work-life balance and generous paid-time-off policy, among many other great benefits available as part of Gannett’s offerings.
The Art Director Leads and executes all visual aspects for client creative campaigns across all available platforms using innovative design and graphic expertise. Collaborates with team Creative Directors, Sales Engineers and Sales to understand client needs, and translate them into compelling, executable digital and offline creative campaigns and solutions for our highest-value local and regional accounts. Provides account level visual guidance and feedback for internal and partner graphic designers.
- Strong ability to conceptualize creative ideas that solve for business needs in a creative manner.
- Ability to understand and apply style/content differences between print and digital content to process ads appropriately for different products.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite of applications including PowerPoint.
- Ability to articulate visual and messaging decisions solutions to internal partners.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously under the pressure of deadlines.
- Excellent proofreading, spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills.
- Strong communication skills with ability to work in a team environment.
- Stays abreast of current design trends and implements into their work
- Works cooperatively with other Creatives.
- Leads and executes all visual aspects for client creative campaigns across all available platforms using innovative design and graphic expertise. Collaborates with team Creative Directors, Client Strategists and Sales to understand client needs, and translate them into compelling, executable digital and offline creative campaigns and solutions for our highest-value local and regional accounts. Provides account level visual guidance and feedback for internal and partner graphic designers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of applicable skills
- Creative design experience, preferably in a design firm or advertising agency
- Digital and traditional design and production experience
The annualized base salary for this role will range between $59,400 and $140,300. Variable compensation is not reflected in these figures and based on the role, may be applicable. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, location, and union representation, if applicable.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. As such, we will consider all qualified applicants for employment and do not discriminate in connection with employment decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, marital status, personal appearance (including height and weight), sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), education, genetic characteristics or information, political affiliation, military or veteran status or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state and local laws in the jurisdictions where Gannett employs employees. In addition, Gannett Co., Inc. will provide applicants who require a reasonable accommodation, as a result of an applicant’s disability or religion, to complete this employment application and/or any other process in connection with an individuals’ application for employment with Gannett Co., Inc. Applicants who require such accommodation should contact Gannett Co., Inc.’s Recruitment Department at [email protected]
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in