Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Canam Steel Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Assembly – Machine Operator
Company Name : Canam Steel Corporation
Company Location : Buckeye, AZ 85326
Job Position : Assembly – Machine Operator
Job Category : Jobs in Arizona
Job Description :
We are looking for self-motivated and safety-conscious candidates who would like to join our production team.
New employees can earn 76k in total compensation when working at Canam Steel Corp for a 50-hour work week. This includes the base rate, shift differential, overtime, retention and production bonuses.
There are additional ways to earn including referral bonuses and mentoring incentives.
Position is full-time with benefits!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform machine assisted and hand tool operations on the production floor.
- Add wood beams to steel joists with the use of hand tools
- Operate various machines, including conveyor, wood handler, shear operation, welders and/or benders.
- May operate overhead cranes and perform daily operator inspections.
- Operate computerized machine panels
- Perform machine set up
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean orderly condition.
- Work safely and follow company safety policies.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor including, but not limited to, cleaning, scrap removal and tasks.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Basic knowledge of the English language
- Ability to read measurements accurately.
- Basic math skills.
- Standing for most of shift
- Frequent walking, using hands and fingers to handle objects, tools and controls.
- Frequent reaching, bending, kneeling, crouching
- Frequent use of close vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and able to adjust focus.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Working near moving mechanical parts.
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- Occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
- Noise in work environment is usually very loud.
- May be exposed to cold and hot temperatures and inclement weather conditions.
- Hard Hat
- Cut resistant sleeve guards
- Safety Glasses
- High-Vis Safety Vest or Shirt
- Safety Boots
- Hearing Protection
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in