Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Indiana Printing and Publishing Company, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Editor
Company Name : Indiana Printing and Publishing Company, Inc.
Company Location : State College, PA
Job Position : Assistant Editor
Job Category : Jobs in Pennsylvania
Job Description :
WE ARE HIRING!
The Centre County Gazette seeks a full-time enterprising and versatile journalist with a passion for community driven news. This journalist will cover the news and events in Centre County in addition to writing weekly and enterprise general assignment stories for a local readership. A familiarity with Centre County is desirable. This reporter will be expected to mine social media, various websites and local government meetings for leads, then pitch and write compelling stories for on line and print. Candidates must also have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
The Centre County Gazette is committed to building a diverse newsroom that reflects the people it covers and the audience it serves. Candidates are encouraged to highlight new perspectives they can bring to the team.
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and create compelling content that engages readers.
- Possess excellent reporting and writing skills to accurately produce content for our publication and social media, while also telling longer, more complex stories with context and perspective.
- Be deft at social media reporting on various social media platforms.
- Able to develop sources and resources, generate story ideas and meet deadlines to create content placing the utmost emphasis on balanced reporting and high ethical standards.
Candidates should have a bachelor degree, journalism preferred, and some professional reporting experience.
Other requirements of the position include:
- Work the equivalent of a 5-day, 40-hour week, which may include night shifts and weekend work.
- Possess an excellent grasp of the English language, communication skills, show initia- tive and exercise good news judgment.
- Ability to handle daily, short-term and long-term assignments simultaneously.
- Skill and experience working with digital photography.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
The Centre County Gazette offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation and personal days.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24,863.32 – $87,214.14 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- State College, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in