Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Synergy Bank & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Head Teller
Company Name : Synergy Bank
Company Location : Thibodaux, LA 70301
Job Position : Assistant Head Teller
Job Category : Jobs in Louisiana
Job Description :
LOCATION: 209 E Bayou Road, Thibodaux, LA 70301
SCHEDULE: 40 HOURS with Varying Daytime Shifts (Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 6:15 PM, Saturday, 8:45 AM – 12:15 PM)
SUPERVISOR: Head Teller
POSITION SUMMARY: The Assistant Head Teller is responsible for overseeing a team of Tellers under the direction of the Head Teller. Assist in conducting performance evaluations, assist with training and coaching of both new and seasoned employees, and strive for continued growth within their team of tellers. They are to act a secondary supervisor supporting the Head Teller in any of their duties.
- Performs normal Teller duties as needed, or as directed by management.
- Supervises Teller line in Head Teller’s absence.
- Maintains honesty and the highest level of ethical standards.
- Conducts monthly cash audits and required audits of money orders, official checks, gift cards, and other negotiables.
- Reviews ATM, night deposit, surveillance, and branch logs for accuracy weekly.
- Protects the bank and customers from fraudulent activity.
- Audits Head Teller’s cash drawer monthly.
- Assists the Head Teller by sharing the following Vault Custodian Duties:
- Maintains adequate cash inventory for Teller department, monitoring total cash on hand and notifying management of outages, including over-limit at the end of the workday.
- Balances the vault and records vault transactions daily.
- Ensures that all vault transactions are done under dual control by two qualified bank employees.
- Verifies all money associated with any federal deposit.
- Records and spot-checks bait money for vault and Teller drawers.
- Makes sure all cash, coin and negotiables are secured before leaving the bank daily.
- Provides the Synergy Bank standard of excellence of customer service.
- Provides excellent customer service to every guest of the Bank by greeting them and managing their inquiries.
- Acts as a role model by possessing strong work ethic, is able to balance records well, and demonstrate a firm knowledge of all of the inner workings within the department.
- Monitors customer activity to ensure that everyone receives satisfactory service.
- Manages unusual window transactions and answers difficult customer questions.
- Encourages sales referrals from their team while providing consistent referrals themselves.
- Assists in answering telephones when necessary.
- Assists the Head Teller with Supervising the Teller function of the branch when necessary:
- Provides knowledge and guidance in problem solving, motivation, and employee development of all team members.
- Executes approvals and overrides when requested.
- Assists with preparing work schedules when called upon or in the absence of the Head Teller.
- Ensures that customers are met with appropriately trained staff who are ready at the advertised time.
- Trains new staff in use of Bank’s equipment, policies, procedures, customer service activities, cross-selling, and effective and accurate processing of customer account transactions.
- Assists with conducting departmental meetings while acting as a liaison between the Tellers and Branch Manager.
- Reviews staff Reg CC holds.
- Maintains open line of communication with staff and all other departments.
- Assists with performance evaluations by observing staff and relaying any feedback to the Head Teller.
- Ensures security procedures and all Bank policies are followed.
- Ensures all required duties are completed timely, such as money order remittance, work in courier bag by deadline, re-cap sheet complete, timers set and armed, etc.
- Assists Tellers in locating cash discrepancies, and performs an audit when out of balance, reports outages, and makes necessary collection efforts.
- Solves any staffing concerns during lunch periods based on customer traffic.
- Ensures that the Teller station is properly stocked with all necessary items to conduct business.
- Reports any malfunctions of Teller terminals or equipment.
- Ability to adapt and problem solve with minimal notice.
- Ability to resolve conflicts between co-workers.
- Ability to exhibit positivity and cooperation while embracing the ideas of others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and basic understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of business and management principles including leadership techniques and coordination of people and resources.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze information in order to draw a conclusion. .
- Must possess active listening skills – giving full attention to what others are saying while understanding the points being made and not interrupting.
- Must always be looking for a way to help others.
- Must demonstrate persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Ability to utilize decision making skills.
- Ability to manage one’s own time and the time of others.
- Advanced knowledge of Bank products in order to train team members and assist with cross-selling.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks.
- Ability to present a business-professional appearance.
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to and from work.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Two or more years of Teller experience with minimal errors.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must demonstrate the qualities of a strong leader.
EDUCATION AND PREFERRED:
- Associates or higher in Business or related area of study.
- Prior supervisory experience.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERANS/DISABLED
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in