Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in U-Haul & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Moving Center Manager
Company Name : U-Haul
Company Location : Warwick, RI 02889
Job Position : Assistant Moving Center Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
279 Oakland Beach Ave, Warwick, Rhode Island 02889 United States of America
Are you looking for more responsibility and to take the next step in your career? Are you a people person who loves to help others? Then consider becoming U-Haul’s newest Assistant General Manager! As Assistant General Manager you will frequently be responsible for the day-to-day operations of your center, working as part of an excellent team and learning valuable skills to get your career moving.
U-Haul offers Assistant General Managers:
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Valuable on-the-job training
- Life insurance
- MetLaw Legal program
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Discounts on Apple products, Dell computers, cell phone plans, hotels, and more
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days if eligible
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- Health insurance & Prescription plans if eligible
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Subsidized gym/ membership if eligible
- Business and travel insurance
- YouMatter EAP program
- LifeLock identity Theft
- Critical Illness/Group Accident
Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Run daily operations of center in General Manager’s absence
- Make moment-to-moment decisions to allocate time and resources to appropriate projects
- Manage and assign your team to ensure that customers receive an excellent first impression and the highest quality of care
- Miscellaneous duties such as installing hitches, brake controllers, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Driver’s license and ability to maintain clean driving record
- Leadership experience in any form
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work a variety of shifts
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g. working around moving parts, machines, fumes, or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves, or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods both indoors and outdoors of remaining stationary, traversing spaces, repositioning to reach and use tools, and moving a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
AMERCO and its family of companies, including U-Haul, have strived to create a culture of health and wellness. As of February 1, 2020, and consistent with applicable state law, no AMERCO or U-Haul company will hire individuals in states where it may lawfully decline to hire individuals who use nicotine products. (Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia and Washington). This policy will not apply to team members hired before February 1, 2020.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in