Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Mishimoto & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Product Manager
Company Name : Mishimoto
Company Location : New Castle, DE 19720
Job Position : Assistant Product Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
Assistant Product Manager
Reports directly to Product Manager. Works alongside a team of engineers, project managers, and market researchers to help bring new products to market, create, and update product data, and support the overall growth of all products within the Segment.
What You’ll Do:
- Create Product Pages in all applicable locations for all new products – including development selling points, descriptions, tech specs, determining and reviewing product photography, etc.
- Blog editor – Review, edit and approve Blog, video, BTS photography, and all other supporting content for new products; providing guidance and training to Content Creator as needed.
- Train internal resources, such as marketing, customer-service, and sales on new product introductions, particularly around key competitor differentiation features and points of concern
- Execute and communicate lifecycle changes, such as pricing tests and changes, throughout systems as instructed by Product Manager
- Research and recommend cross-sells, keywords, and other suggestions to aide in the success of new products and maximize the growth of existing products.
- Respond to CSR tickets for most critical product-driven questions, assigning tickets to appropriate resources as needed.
- Execute and assist in assuring data integrity, accuracy, and consistency of entire catalogue of existing and new products.
- Develop and implement processes and process improvements as needed to support efficiency and communication.
- Managing the pre-sale process for select new products from R&D inception up until first ship-date.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or related field
- Strong understanding of automotive systems, culture, and products, especially from a consumer’s perspective.
- Ability to quickly learn technical concepts, processes, and language
- Passion for creating and sharing engaging written blogs and photos
- Detail-oriented mind
- Consumer-oriented mindset
Who You Are:
- You are a team player. You are solution-oriented and know that it takes good communication and collaboration across an organization to be successful.
- You are organized. You can manage multiple details and timelines while keeping track of the bigger picture. Things don’t fall through the cracks under your watch.
- You are detail-oriented. You give critical attention to details. You enjoy dotting your i’s and crossing your t’s.
- You are a positive presence. Your positive energy and can-do attitude are
- You have mad technical skills and are able to get up to speed quickly on new systems and programs.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a problem-solver. You can think of a way to handle anything with minimal direction.
- You are able to work under tight timeframes and adapt when needed. We are a growing company. Business decisions require quick execution.
- You participate as a positive member of the Product Department
Mishimoto is the flagship brand of Resource Intl., an industry-leading engineering firm specializing in performance automotive products. We make the best cooling systems for our favorite performance cars. We move fast, we are driven to win, and we know it is important to be cool, whether it’s under the hood of a car or at an awesome place to work. Our state-of-the-art corporate campus is located in New Castle, Delaware, with four subsidiary locations worldwide.
Benefits and Perks
Our employees love our workplace because:
- It’s a gearhead’s dream – Design and develop performance automotive products for the car scene.
- We make way for play – Attend wine and cheese gatherings and hit up our favorite events, from drift to autocross to classic car shows.
- We take a breather – Enjoy an in-house gym, massage chair, and healthy-snack vending machine.
- Our workplace is beautiful – Work in an office designed to stimulate creative thinking.
- The employee discounts rock – Get exclusive access to Mishimoto products and discounts from our partners.
- The bennies– Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k) w/ 4% match, disability pay, and life insurance.
- We score – The TeamWins bonus program is tied to overall company performance goals.
- Dog Days! Bring your dog to work on MezzMutt Monday, Woof! Wednesday, or Fido Friday!
Mishimoto is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We invite applications from people of all stripes. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 – $67,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New Castle, DE 19720: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Agile: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in