Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Thesman Communities & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Property Manager
Company Name : Thesman Communities
Company Location : Mesa, AZ 85215
Job Position : Assistant Property Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Wyoming
Job Description :
National Property Management / Real Estate company (thesman.com) is offering an opportunity to join our field office of dedicated professionals in Mesa, Arizona.
Our family owned business has been at the top of our industry for over 40 years and are seeking the “best of the best” to join our team. We are seeking an Assistant Property Manager for our Sunrise Village resort location.
We offer a full benefit package which includes:
Paid Medical and Dental insurance
Paid holidays, sick and vacation
Employee paid Optical insurance offered
8 hour shift
Being invited to join our team means we invest in you, believe in your talents, and are willing to reward your efforts. We love promoting from within and do so as much as possible.
Property Management and/or Sales Experience is preferred—but we are willing to train the right person with similar experience and professionalism.
This position offers a unique opportunity to earn a salary + commission.
The annual range, depending on experience, salary + commission
is $52,000 – $60,000.
*****Weekends are our peak selling periods and will be required for this position******
· Set appointments, conduct tours, maintain property appearance, accurately track, report, and follow-through on all sources to maximize leases/sales
· Responsible for Rent Collection and Billing and Managing the Business Office
· Complete New Resident Lease Signing
· Office Administration. Act in capacity of property manager in absence of manager, assuming responsibility for property operation in accordance with company policies and procedures
· Promote and support Activities
· Department of Housing license
· Preferred: Minimum 2+ yrs residential property management experience or similar industry.
· Preferred: some leasing/sales experience
· Computer Proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher) with strong office and interpersonal skills
· Excellent phone and written communication skills
· Organized and resourceful
· Ability to work well with and motivate diverse personalities and talents
· Outstanding personality with enthusiasm for achieving goals
· Must have reliable transportation
If you take pride in your work in every way, and are skilled at your profession we would love to talk to you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Are you available to work weekends?
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in