Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Bryant University & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Vice President, Development
Company Name : Bryant University
Company Location : 1150 Douglas Pike, Smithfield, RI 02917
Job Position : Assistant Vice President, Development
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
Vision 2030 strategic plan which sets a trajectory for the next decade through academic excellence, outstanding student life, competitive athletics and student outcomes among the nation’s top 1% for ROI. The AVP for Development will play a critical role in developing strategy and implementing fundraising programs to achieve the goals set out in the Vision 2030 strategic plan.
- Create, implement and be responsible for the annual development plan, strategy, and operating budget. Evaluate and analyze current fundraising programs using established attributes and metrics to produce accurate reports, to continually develop programs and activities to meet University fundraising goals and objectives.
- Develop, implement, and continually evaluate strategy for principal and major gift solicitation in order to generate revenue and meet fundraising goals.
- Provide effective leadership and management of development staff to continue building a major gift culture within the Development Office and University by mentoring staff in identifying and executing effective engagement and cultivation strategies. Work closely with the President, Cabinet members, select trustees, volunteers, constituent engagement councils, Campus constituents, and ad hoc committees in support of fundraising objectives.
- Provide oversight for Annual Fund programs, ensuring that personal solicitation, telefund, and direct mail components are successfully supporting institutional fundraising goals.
- Develop, implement and continually evaluate strategy for Corporate and Foundation Relations solicitations in order to generate revenue and meet fundraising goals.
- Assist the Vice President in building and sustaining the fundraising capabilities of the Board of Trustees as well as with Board development activities.
- Work collaboratively with the other departments within University Advancement (Alumni, Communications & Stewardship and Advancement Services) to ensure supportive relationships that impact fundraising initiatives.
- Assume direct responsibility for cultivation and solicitation of a select portfolio of principal gift prospects.
- Effectively recruit, evaluate, motivate and encourage professional development of employees, ensuring that all hiring and supervisory practices are in compliance with the spirit and intent of the University’s policy on diversity and EEO/AA guidelines.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Learn more about our ongoing commitment to building a community of inclusive excellence.
hours in support of travel and cultivation events.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in