Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Greylocke & Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Vice President – Sales/Business Development
Company Name : Greylocke & Company
Company Location : Bethesda, MD 20817
Job Position : Assistant Vice President – Sales/Business Development
Job Category : Jobs in Maryland
Job Description :
Assistant Vice President – Business Development
Do you consider yourself to have an outgoing personality and a are “salesperson” or a “busienss development professional?” If so, and you are looking for a HIGH BASE SALARY & A GUARANTEED BONUS, you should continue reading!
How many other business development opportunities have you come across whereby your employer will pay for you to learn their business, receive the necessary licensure, and bonus you on deals that you weren’t even initially responsible for?
Our client, a low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) broker/dealer that provides corporate investing and low-income housing tax credit is seeking a driven salesperson to help identify new investors wishing to receive the benefit of tax credits while ultimately supporting those in need of housing. They have more than 200 institutional clients, many of which are Fortune 500 companies, and are from a myriad of industries, such as food and hospitality, global finance services, government-sponsored agencies, national insurance companies, and many, many more.
They are also ESG (Environmental, Social, & Governance) qualified, so they are one of the most socially responsible businesses.
For this position, our client will place you on existing portfolios to teach you everything you need to know about their business and what role you play in the process. Understanding that it may take some time to identify and eventually close your own deals that you source, our client will pay you a bonus even on the portfolios on which you were placed! That means you will not only receive a considerable salary (not a draw), but they will also provide a bonus (upwards of 100%) while you are learning the business.
Additionally, our client will also pay for you to study and take the necessary exams (SIE, Series 63 and either the Series 22 or Series 7) if you do not already possess one, or any, of the licenses.
- Establish, develop, and maintain new client relationships
- Prospect for new clients primarily by telephone sales calls to Fortune 500 companies, banks, and insurers within assigned geographic territory
- Work directly with senior salesperson to establish and execute sales and marketing plan for assigned territory
- Provide sales support coverage and service of existing clients within assigned territory
- Participate in sales meetings and follow up with prospects and clients within sales territory
- Assist in preparation of sales materials for meeting
- Represent company at industry conferences and events
- Keep senior salesperson and management informed by submitting activity reports within CRM
Skills & Qualifications:
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented individual with excellent sales and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Series 22 or Series 7 and Series 63 preferred; if you don’t have some/any, client will pay to train you (including classes), tests, etc.
- 1-3 years sales experience in financial services, IT, temporary staffing or another high-paced environment preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- financial services sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- business development for Complex Financial product sales: 3 years (Required)
- sales presentations: 3 years (Required)
- Series 7 (Preferred)
- Series 22 (Preferred)
- Series 63 (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in