Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in ENEL & they are Hiring Candidates for Associate General Counsel
Company Name : ENEL
Company Location : Andover, MA 01810
Job Position : Associate General Counsel
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
What You’ll Do at Enel::
- Support, on a global basis, project finance, mergers, acquisitions, strategic transactions and other large scale transactions, including drafting and negotiating tax equity agreements, stock and asset purchase agreements, merger agreements, joint venture agreements and financings.
- Coordinate and conduct due diligence efforts on internal and external targets
- Structure, draft and negotiate, on a global basis, complex, time-sensitive, commercial transactions, strategic partnerships, technology license agreements, marketing and sales agreements.
- Lead or assist in the creation of new corporate entities, including corporate governance structures and compliance.
- Counsel the company’s functional groups on legal issues and risks and compliance best practices.
- Advise management and employees on a wide range of legal issues, such as corporate law, contracts, litigation, employment, insurance, development and finance issues.
- Develop and implement preventive law strategies to help minimize litigation, third party disputes and other potential legal and business problems and issues.
- Interpret and explain legal requirements and assists the organization with compliance with statutes, regulations and industry rules.
Who You Are::
- Strong communication skills both written and oral; ability to present clear and practical legal positions.
- Excellent business judgment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to influence others and to gain support for his/her ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; builds strong working relationships across the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills combined with attention to details and thoroughness.
- Excellent organizational skills, effectively managing priorities while meeting timelines.
What You’ve Accomplished::
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school required.
- At least 4 years of legal experience preferably with exposure to the energy, construction or finance industry
- General knowledge and understanding of FERC and RTO rules and requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic and commercial legal advice and recommendations.
What Enel Offers You::
- Enel North America offers its regular full-time employees affordable, quality healthcare for you and your family, life insurance and disability benefits to provide security, and retirement benefits to help you plan for your financial future. In addition, we offer an array of other benefits such as flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement and professional development allowance.
- Benefits are effective as of day one!
- Some additional perks to working with Enel North America include:
- 401k with match fully vested as of day one. Enel-NA matches 80% of the first 5% that you contribute up to set IRS limits.
- Generous PTO that supports work/life balance including: 4 weeks annually of vacation as well as personal days, volunteer days, your birthday off, paid holidays, and sick time. Proration may apply during first year of employment.
- Home office set-up stipend
- Paid leave programs
- The opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders.
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable.
- An employee’s eligibility for these benefits shall be subject to the governing documents for such plans and programs and/or company policy. The benefits described above may be modified or eliminated with or without notice in accordance with the governing documents and applicable law.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies: Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. EEO Statement: Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Enel North America maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [email protected] Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies: Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in