Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Associate Material Analyst
Company Name : Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
Company Location : Savannah, GA
Job Position : Associate Material Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
Associate Material Analyst in GAC Savannah
Must have excellent communication and analytical skills.
Education and Experience Requirements
Under general supervision, perform the supply chain management activities necessary to maintain accurate part inventories at optimum stock levels that ensure the business can meet global demands, as appropriate to area of specialization or expertise.
- Support the planning, procurement, logistics and inventory management of parts throughout the business unit.
- Display ability to recognize emerging trends and understand their potential impact to the business.
- Understand the key performance indicators used to ensure supply chain service level goals are achieved.
- Comprehend the financial and logistical impact of inventory investment decisions.
- Assist in lifecycle planning on rotable and perishable inventory items as required.
- Support recommendations for changes to supply chain tactical plans in response to changing business requirements.
- Engage in discussions to determine whether excess inventory is subject to re-distribution, sale or disposal.
- Develop relationships with other functional areas to identify problems relating to shortages, distribution, customer provisioning, service center demand, and over-the-counter sales.
- Review forecasts and recommend adjustments. .
- Assist in developing replenishment plans which highlight future inventory imbalances. Recommend actions to re-balance inventory levels. .
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports pertaining to current status of group/individual workload, inventory levels, associated logistics costs and overall customer fill rate. .
- Review engineering drawings, vendor part catalogs, and purchased on assembly items to determine initial spares requirements in support of new and existing product lines. .
- Complete audits as appropriate to area of specialization. .
- Limited travel may be required, as appropriate to area of specialization. .
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Gulfstream intern or co-op experience preferred.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of procurement procedures and manufacturing and parts distribution principles preferred.
- Ability to operate personal computer and be proficient in Microsoft Products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Requisition Number: 194801
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Employment Type: Full-time
Posting End Date: 11/25/2022
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
Legal Information | Site Utilities | Contacts | Sitemap
Copyright © 2020 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved. A General Dynamics Company.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world’s most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in