Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Workwear Outfitters & they are Hiring Candidates for Associate Product Developer
Company Name : Workwear Outfitters
Company Location : 545 Marriott Dr, Nashville, TN 37214
Job Position : Associate Product Developer
Job Category : Jobs in Tennessee
Job Description :
Workwear Outfitters has a strong legacy of building innovative and authentic market-right products and is a leading supplier of work apparel and footwear for diverse occupations in industries such as automotive, manufacturing, oil and gas, utilities, government, food services, telecommunications, hospitality, and many more. Workwear Outfitters is based in Nashville, Tennessee and we employ more than 5,800 people in facilities spanning the globe.
Brands under the Workwear Outfitters umbrella include Red Kap®, Bulwark®, Image Authority®, Kodiak®, Terra®, Walls®, Liberty ®, Work Authority®, Workrite® Fire Service, Chef Designs®, and Horace Small®. Workwear Outfitters is also the exclusive licensee for Dickies® apparel in the B2B channel.
Our Purpose: “We champion and empower workers who make our world work better”
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Creates/Manages Seasonal Calendar according to Merchant Line Plans.
- Works with Merchants to acquire retail price and order quantity plans.
- Works closely with Product Development Manager on initial FOB costing.
- Converts initial FOB product costs to final LDP (Landed, Duty, Paid) costs.
- Distributes costing throughout development cycle to key stakeholders.
- Works with Product Development Manager on tracking each style seasonally.
- Creates/Maintains product BOM (Bill of Materials) for assigned styles in development.
- Works with Product Development Manager to issue Product Technical Specifications.
- Monitors status of assigned seasonal samples and distributes samples as they arrive.
- Prepares packages for shipping to various locations as needed.
Skills for Success
- College Degree or related apparel industry experience.
- 3+ years working in apparel development.
- Working knowledge of garment manufacturing.
- Familiar with Packaging and Labeling Requirements.
- Sample Tracking, Calendar adherence.
- Keen eye for garment details.
- Organized, proactive, confident, team oriented.
- Problem solver with clear communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Outlook, Excel, Word, SmartSheet.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $68,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in