Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Savannah River Remediation & they are Hiring Candidates for Associate Software Developer
Company Name : Savannah River Remediation
Company Location : Savannah River Site, Aiken, SC 29808
Job Position : Associate Software Developer
Job Category : Jobs in South Carolina
Job Description :
Associate Software Developers to be based in our Aiken, SC location on the Savannah River Site (SRS).
Apply online using a current resume under the careers section of Savannah River Mission Completion (SRMC)
Associate Software Developer develops, designs and/or modifies operating facility web-based applications and related software applications; is involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards; evaluates interface between operational requirements, hardware and software, and characteristics of overall system; documents testing and maintenance of system corrections; designs and maintains web based, mobile technology, cloud, and security interface to meet the specific software needs of users.
- Generates, revises, updates, compiles, debugs and writes scientific or software computer programs by applying limited use and/or application of software development principles, theories, and concepts and develops solutions to technical problems of limited scope.
- Develops flow charts and diagrams outlining process steps in operation; develops and revises program code.
- Prepares documentation of program development, modifications to code and operating instructions.
- Conducts program tests and may be required to analyze system capabilities to resolve input/output problems.
- Provides patches and upgrades to existing systems.
- Supports design of web based, mobile technology, cloud, and security interface to meet the specific needs of users.
- Prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Work is closely supervised and follows specific, detailed instructions.
- Errors are typically corrected without a major effect on the organization.
- Contacts are primarily immediate supervisor, project leaders and other personnel in the group.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university; or
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university with expected graduation by June 30, 2023 (applicant must include expected graduation date on resume); or
- Bachelor’s degree in another field and 1+ year of relevant experience; or
- Associate’s degree in a computer science or related field and 2+ years of relevant experience; or
- High school diploma and 4+ years of relevant experience
- No work experience is required but previous internship at the Savannah River Site or other related work experience while obtaining a degree is preferred
- Sound technical knowledge base of discipline’s standard concepts, principles, and techniques with the ability to apply formal training.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Able to communicate in a clear and professional manner with various levels of employees to include explaining technical details to a non-technical person
- Familiar with operational Support Systems which typically include facility control room Electronic Status Boards (ESB), Electronic Operator Rounds (EOR) and Limited Condition of Operations (LCO) tracking systems.
- Awareness of the facility regulatory operating basis and other facility control systems
- GPA of 2.8 or higher (please list GPA in the profile)
Does this position come with benefits?
Highlights of our plans include:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan – 5% immediate company contribution, additional matching for employee contributions
- Health Insurance & Prescription Drug Program
- Health Savings Account
- Telehealth with BlueCare on Demand
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Includes 160 hours annual paid time off (accrued monthly), plus 11 paid holidays
- Life and Accident Coverage
- Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Address line 1
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in