Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Northrop Grumman & they are Hiring Candidates for Associate Software Development Analyst
Company Name : Northrop Grumman
Company Location : Roy, UT 84067
Job Position : Associate Software Development Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Utah
Job Description :
Requisition ID: R10070951
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Roy, Utah, United States of America
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Roles and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Administration of engineering tools as assigned, including but not limited to DOORS, Jazz, Rhapsody, Cameo, No Magic, etc.
- End-user technical support of engineering tools and applications in development and production environments.
- Performing root cause analysis and debugging problems within the assigned environment(s), and working with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence.
- Monitoring, addressing, and resolving production environment incidents, service requests, workflows, client install packages, etc., collaboratively with other support teams.
- Documenting all aspects of system support so that knowledge is readily shared among teams and peers
- Supporting business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live and in production.
- A relevant Technical or STEM based Bachelor’s Degree with 0 years of expeirence. Additional years of experience can be counted in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- CompTIA Security+ CE Certification
- DoD Secret Security clearance
- Special Program access
- Experience supporting applications in Windows and Linux environments.
- Ability to apply engineering techniques and analytical methods to make recommendations for improvements and provide information and assistance to end-users.
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in