Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in BlueBird, CPAs & they are Hiring Candidates for Audit – Staff Auditor, Accounting degree required
Company Name : BlueBird, CPAs
Company Location : 5585 Kietzke Ln, Reno, NV 89511
Job Position : Audit – Staff Auditor, Accounting degree required
Job Category : Jobs in Nevada
Job Description :
BlueBird, CPAs provides audit, consulting, and training services to Native American Tribes and their enterprises. We are looking for team members that enjoy a challenging career with a great opportunity for advancement; additionally, BlueBird offers a very competitive salary and a great benefits package. Some benefits package highlights include health insurance, a simple IRA plan with employer matching, and life and disability insurance. At BlueBird, we believe in encouraging both personal and professional growth in our employees. We offer a mentoring program as well as on-the-job training for our staff. Our staff members are evaluated semi-annually, which allows new employees to enhance their professional skills while simultaneously increasing their salary. The right candidate must be able to live or relocate to Reno and travel extensively. At BlueBird, we truly believe in growing confident, knowledgeable, and driven employees and we are willing to invest in your success. You can visit us at www.bluebirdcpas.com.
- Serve as an active member of the audit team and complete financial audit sections, internal control assessments, and other attestation procedures.
- Perform substantive tests of compliance and account balances.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting and auditing principles.
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Take direction in the field from the in-charge auditor, senior, manager, or senior manager.
- Organize and complete assignments within required timeframes.
Job Requirements: *
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Bachelor’s Degree in Business with an emphasis in Accounting.
- Detailed understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel as well as general computer proficiency.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel on a weekly, or near weekly basis.
- Continuing Professional Education
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Dental & Vision options
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Participation in Simple IRA with Employer Matching
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $61,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in