Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Foundation Automotive Corp – Jones Nissan & they are Hiring Candidates for Automotive Sales Consultant
Company Name : Foundation Automotive Corp – Jones Nissan
Company Location : Savannah, TN 38372
Job Position : Automotive Sales Consultant
Job Category : Jobs in Tennessee
Job Description :
Foundation Automotive is seeking a qualified Automotive Sales Consultant for our Savannah, TN Nissan dealership location. The Automotive Sales Consultant sells new vehicles and meets dealership gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards. The Automotive Sales Consultant is responsible for prospecting, selling, and following up.
Why Foundation Automotive?
- Personal Automotive Discounts at all of our participating dealership partners
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & 401K Benefit Options
- Casual Work Environment and dress
- Performance Incentives and commissionable payouts
- Employee Appreciation Events and a family-oriented and people first culture
- FSA & HSA Accounts Available
- Company sponsored lunches
- Travel Assistance and Insurance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Guarantee satisfaction of customers; determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Consulting and guiding customers to the appropriate next step of the sales process.
- Demonstrate vehicles by explaining characteristics, capabilities and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
- Prepares sold vehicles for delivery prior to customer arrival; deliver vehicles to customers to ensure that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork, and lay the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Stay informed of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer.
- Utilize the CRM to prospect and to maintain a repeat and referral business.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Transition customers to the service department to support the ownership experience.
- Maintain professional personal appearance.
- Adhere to a consistent and reliable work schedule.
- Demonstrate ethical business practices and integrity in all interactions to uphold the Foundation Automotive brand.
- Effectively perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Relatable Automotive Industry experience, preferred
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards
- Successful completion of pre-employment screening
- Authorization to work in the USA
Who We Are: Foundation Automotive is a growing international group with three stores (auto dealerships) in Canada and thirty-three in the United States. Our vision is to be the North American benchmark for top-tier automotive solutions and a company of trust, excellence, and innovation for our customers and employees – our mission is to provide modern automotive solutions across North America. We enrich the lives of our customers and employees by putting our Core Values first and are in the business of helping people succeed.
Our brands share a common vision that allow us to drive forward Employee Empowerment, Customer Satisfaction, Teamwork, Honesty and Integrity, Innovation and Continuous Improvement.
Together, we are Foundation Automotive.
Additionally, Foundation Automotive has assembled an all-star executive management team that has a shared vision of People-first oriented culture. As an organization that values integrity and doing what is right, you can rest assured that we can be held accountable to your success as well as delivering on a progressive open-door policy.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in