Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in SmartSource Rentals & they are Hiring Candidates for AV Field Service Technician
Company Name : SmartSource Rentals
Company Location : Braintree, MA
Job Position : AV Field Service Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
AV Field Service Technician
SmartSource®, an ABCOM Technology Group company, has more than 35 years of experience serving clients’ business technology needs in the events, staffing, legal, government, finance, education, entertainment, and meeting production industries. The company provides service throughout North America through its fully staffed and equipped offices in major metropolitan markets. SmartSource draws from its extensive inventory of IT, AV, and interactive technologies to deliver solutions as varied as computers for contract staff, office equipment for temporary spaces, or multi-story video walls for trade shows and events. The SmartSource team is passionate about leveraging its expertise to empower clients to excel.
SmartSource will afford you an exciting career opportunity. We offer a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Most importantly, you will be provided the support and environment to excel and succeed with an industry leading company. If you are enthusiastic, highly motivated and looking for a great opportunity, we encourage you to apply today.
As an AV Field Service Technician with SmartSource your primary responsibility will be providing “top-notch” customer service with a strong focus on tradeshow, corporate meeting, and business environments. Candidates must be proficient at supporting audio visual components along with basic computer and networking functionality preferred.
- Pull, prep, configure, and stage Audio Visual equipment to client order specs.
- QC inbound Audio-Visual equipment prior to returning to available stock.
- The transport, set up and operation of Audio and Video equipment including microphones, speakers, mixing consoles, effects racks, video screens, projectors, video switchers, cameras and recording equipment for corporate meetings, presentations, indoor and outdoor events.
- The transport, on-site installation, configuration, customer service, and troubleshooting of our computers, software, and related peripherals
- The ideal candidate must be proficient at setting up Audio Visual components and be able to troubleshoot and correct operational glitches.
- Need to be proficient in configuring and troubleshooting computer related hardware, have a “can-do” attitude and strong customer service and communication skills.
- A clean driving record and valid driver’s license is required as you will be operating company vehicles.
- Must have effective communication and people interaction skills as this position interacts directly with our customers.
- Requires the ability to think and work independently, meet deadlines, and have extreme attention to detail
- Requires loading/unloading of company vehicles for transport of AV and computer gear to and from events
- Maintains a desire to continually improve performance and take it to the next level.
Job Types: Temporary, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in