Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Clarip & they are Hiring Candidates for Backend Developer
Company Name : Clarip
Company Location : Wilmington, DE 19807
Job Position : Backend Developer
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
Clarip is looking for Software Engineers to join our team. If you are skilled at building web applications and enjoy developing solutions to complex problems then we want to hear from you! Clarip’s patented Hybrid Artificial
Intelligence technology is disrupting the fast growing Data Privacy industry and we are looking for engineers like you to join our team and make a difference.
Clarip’s technology is used by the Fortune 500 companies to help protect customer data and comply with the privacy laws around the world. Clarip is conveniently located in the suburbs of Philadelphia.
What we offer
- A career in a fast growing technology company
- Contributing to something that is truly impacting people’s lives
- Becoming part of the movement that cares about data privacy
- Excellent compensation and unlimited growth opportunity
- Write clean, quality, and secure code based on product requirements
- Build interactive web applications, APIs and algorithms
- Optimize for performance, and security
- Work with a team of engineers and help meet tight deadlines
- A degree in computer engineering or similar subject.
- 3-4 years of experience building web applications and enterprise software
- Prior work in a SaaS software platform as a full stack or back end developer
- Solid experience with LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), or LEMP stack
- Strong Experience with SQL, database architecture, micro services, etc.
- Command line skills on LINUX
- Knowledge of container technology (docker, etc.) and cloud services (IaaS, PaaS), AWS, Elastic Search is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL/Hadoop/Hive/HBASE, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc. is a plus
- Past Experience with a security-tech or privacy-tech company is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Python, Java or AI Algorithms is a plus
- Hands-on experience with encryption algorithms, vulnerability assessment tools is a plus
- Competitive salary, based on the experience
- Performance bonus
- Stock options
- Paid vacation
We are an engineering-focused company: Founders are engineers and the majority of our team members are engineers. Our team is flat in hierarchy and you will likely have more autonomy over your code than what you are previously accustomed to. We are looking for an experienced engineers to spearhead the implementation of our exciting new ideas. You won’t be just fixing bugs or maintaining existing codebase – you will be building exciting new features, analyzing metrics, re-designing complex interfaces, and making important technical and product decisions. Life is short. Make an impact. Inspire others.
Love what you do! Join us in this incredible journey!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $90,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- The role advertised is in Wilmington, DE area. Are you able to commute or willing to relocate to Wilmington, DE area?
- PHP: 5 years (Preferred)
- LAMP stack: 5 years (Preferred)
- building web applications and enterprise software: 4 years (Preferred)
- RESTful APIs: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in