Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in OneMagnify & they are Hiring Candidates for BI Visualization Engineer
Company Name : OneMagnify
Company Location : Dearborn, MI
Job Position : BI Visualization Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
- Understand and utilize SQL understanding the data and building ETL data pipelines to include pipeline creation extraction, load, and transformation.
- Data wrangling as part of the ETL process
- Participate with technology to evaluate appropriate database solutions and architecture.
- Own full development life cycle from system design, development, testing, and production implementation following Agile Methodologies.
- Experience performing complex ETL working with: Relational Databases/API/CSV/Excel/XML/JSON.
- Must know advanced scripting, aggregation functions, advanced charts, and extensions.
- Experience with Qlik Sense Apps Deployment, Security & User role-based access activity processes.
- Experience working with the Qlik Management Console (QMC), to provide data & application governance, library maintenance, and user application security.
- Qlik architect & implementation on AWS experience would be a plus.
- Be passionate about Business Intelligence with ability to read, write and communicate data in context to tell a meaningful story.
- Perform QA tests on dashboard changes comparing old versions to new versions.
- Must be confident enough to help guide users away from bad design.
- Ability to identify different types of visualization models that best suits the user’s needs and knowledge of front-end best practice.
- Strong drive to solve problems with creative solutions.
- Develop subject matter expertise across multiple business lines spanning finance & insurance.
- Knowledge of version control tool (Github, SVN etc.), ticket tracking system (JIRA).
- Expert at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done. Can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others cannot.
- When applicable, prepare clear and concise application documentation for business users.
- Advocate the voice of the client and drive enormous value for our customers!
- Ability to use ambiguity as an opportunity to shape the environment.
- Excellent communications skills (written / verbal) at all organizational levels. Strong team player and willingness to learn is a must.
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years’ related analytics experience.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, VBA, Python, Alteryx, Qlikview, and Qlik Sense.
- Knowledge or experience with Google Cloud Platform a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Must have strong attention to detail, be self-motivated.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in