Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in SiteOne Landscape Supply & they are Hiring Candidates for Bilingual HR Services Specialist, Spanish
Company Name : SiteOne Landscape Supply
Company Location : Roswell, GA 30076
Job Position : Bilingual HR Services Specialist, Spanish
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 700 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
KEY FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Respond to employee and manager inquiries and service requests that are submitted to the team HR Service Center number or Service-Now. Areas of inquiry include benefits sick-leave, enrollment, benefit administration, Leave of Absence, HR Systems, payroll/time & attendance and Verification of Employment.
- Effectively communicate an answer, policy or resolution for the inquiry. Document service request details into the tracking system and respond, elevate or reroute if necessary.
- Provides assistance to employees in the new hire benefit enrollment process. Follows up with employees who do not enroll within given time frame.
- Answers inquiries regarding payroll and timesheets. Communicates resolution to payroll or escalates unresolved issues or issues needing research by Payroll.
- Processes employee changes submitted in ADP such as org changes ensuring accuracy, compliance and confidentially.
- Maintains timely and accurate reporting of activity.
- Responds to inquiries for information from other HR teams, including Field Support and Field HR leadership.
- Support continuous process improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities and developing solutions
- Execute effective workforce administration, covering employee lifecycle events and exit administration
- Enter accurate data updates in the HR system and provide information in the form of reports, evidence and data to control functions such as Litigation, Employment, Legal, and Compliance
- Analyze service requests to proactively identify what is needed prior to completing transactions in terms of impact to systems and clients
Skills We Are Seeking::
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Bilingual in Spanish and English – required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 1-3 years HR experience
- Experience in HR or Shared Service Operations (insourced or outsourced), preferred
- Experience in a general or benefit specialist HR function, preferred
- Familiarity with HR applications, preferred
- Must be comfortable working 7:30-4:30pm EST
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in