Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in UnitedHealth Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Billing Representative – Remote in Eastern Standard Time Zones
Company Name : UnitedHealth Group
Company Location : Hartford, CT 06152
Job Position : Billing Representative – Remote in Eastern Standard Time Zones
Job Category : Jobs in Connecticut
Job Description :
If you are located within Eastern Standard Time Zones, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* (work from home) as you take on some tough challenges.
Healthcare isn’t just changing. It’s growing more complex every day. ICD – 10 Coding replaces ICD – 9. Affordable Care adds new challenges and financial constraints. Where does it all lead? Hospitals and Healthcare organizations continue to adapt, and we are vital part of their evolution. And that’s what fueled these exciting new opportunities.
Who are we? Optum360. We’re a dynamic new partnership formed by Quest and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we’ll leverage our compassion, our talent, our resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you’re looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.SM
All of us have a short list of the things that make a job great. If your list includes being able to make a difference, count us in as your next place to work. UnitedHealth Group is a Fortune 5 company leader in health care at a time when health care is evolving for everyone. Our billing teams are part of an important chain of events that impact the lives of our members in positive ways. Join this group and we’ll have an impact on you. Apply now and discover the exceptional training, support and opportunities to grow that you’d expect from a Fortune 5 company.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm EST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Research claims to obtain missing insurance information and DX codes
- Interact with internal and external customers to gather support data to ensure invoice accuracy and work through specific billing discrepancies
- Provide input to policies, systems, methods and procedures for the effective management and control of the premium billing function
- Educate customers and patients regarding the availability of receiving invoices and bills
- High volume calls for external and internal customers and patients’ delivery excellent customer services
What makes this a special challenge? For one, we want to create a quality experience for every person we serve. So, the bar is high for accuracy, communications style and effectiveness. Also, you’ll need to be researching and resolving problems before, during and after calls within a high volume, demanding environment.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) OR equivalent years of working experience
- Proficiency with Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate multiple programs and learn new and complex computer system applications
- Able to work a 40-hour schedule within the operating hours of the site
- Ability to work full-time, Monday – Friday between 8:00am – 4:30pm EST including the flexibility to work occasional overtime given the business need
- 1+ years of experience in a related environment (i.e. office, administrative, clerical, Microsoft excel, customer service, etc.) using phones and computers as the primary job tools
- Previous experience in billing or collections
- Reside within Eastern Standard Time Zones
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Ability to multi-task and to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with Optum360. At Optum360, we’re on the forefront of health care innovation. With health care costs and compliance pressures increasing every day, our employees are committed to making the financial side more efficient, transferable and sustainable for everyone. We’re part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of companies, making us part of a global effort to improve lives through better health care. In other words, it’s a great time to be part of the Optum360 team. Take a closer look now and discover why a career here could be the start to doing your life’s best work.SM
Connecticut Residents Only: The salary range for Connecticut residents is $16.83 – $29.66. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in