Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Three Boudoir & they are Hiring Candidates for Boudoir Photographer
Company Name : Three Boudoir
Company Location : Boston, MA
Job Position : Boudoir Photographer
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
We’re so excited you are interested in a role with Three Boudoir! Please scroll to review this position to see if we are a perfect match!
Three Boudoir is looking for creative, experienced photographers to work in multiple locations. We are obsessed with providing an incredible boudoir photography experience for our clients. Our team is a blast to work with and our clients often walk away from a shoot feeling like they just hung out with their best girlfriends!
We want to hear from you if you love empowering and lifting other people up!
In this Role, You Will:
– Use your expertise and skill to capture professional, high-quality images.
– Create a fantastic environment that makes clients feel comfortable and ready for a boudoir style shoot.
– Bring your own unique style and ideas for posing to the shoot, as well as incorporate some of the traditional poses from the photography company style guide.
– Quickly and seamlessly adapt to changes in weather, lighting, and location, as well as the needs of each individual client.
– Ensure every shoot goes off without a hitch from start to finish, including mapping out shoot times, keeping everyone on task and on schedule, communicating any changes with the photographer and clients, and reviewing outfits with the client and photographer.
– Make sure there’s nothing out of place such as hairs, lipstick on teeth, bra straps, and more. Taking care of our clients and getting all of the details right is very important!
– Be a supportive member to your team members, and show a passion for thriving a team environment.
– Guide the client through posing in the most flattering ways so she feels confident, amazing and empowered.
– Create a fun, upbeat, and professional shoot experience that helps clients feel comfortable and ready for their boudoir session.
– Conduct a shoot wrap-up session with the client, advising them about what products are available to them to purchase after their boudoir photo shoot. This is when clients get to decide what products they want to take home!
– Ensure shoot sets, styling props and shoot areas are kept well maintained and tidy.
At this time, we are looking for photographers who are comfortable working on a team and playing a dual role as photographer and shoot stylist, meaning one day you might shoot and another day you might act as a shoot stylist (and instead take the lead on client experience and posing)
Helloooo flexibility and freedom!
This is a part-time employee position.
Our shoot team members need to be available up to 3-7 consecutive days per month for shoots, depending on the city. Weekend availability is required and some weekday availability may be needed too.
Locations where weekday availability is also needed include: Denver, Chicago, Phoenix, Maryland, Boston, Philadelphia, NYC, Washington, DC, Atlanta, Dallas, San Deigo, Austin, Jacksonville, Minneapolis, Miami, Orlando, Tampa.
Currently only weekend availability is needed in the following locations, but is likely to expand to weekdays needed also in the future: Charlotte, Houston, Nashville, Las Vegas, Seattle, Savannah, Milwaukee, Los Angeles
You’ll enjoy the opportunity to choose your shoot dates well in advance in collaboration with our team. This is an hourly + commission based role with the opportunity for growth. The total pay is $350-$500 per weekend of shoots, but there is no cap for income you can generate during shoots and many of our team members exceed this range.
This role is perfect for someone who:
- Is building their own photography company in another specialty (not in boudoir so there is no conflict of interest)
- Has another flexible job and is looking for something to do in addition
- Has another business and wants to flex their creative photography skills while empowering women via this creative, dynamic, outlet
You’ll ROCK in this Role if You:
– Love making clients feel empowered and beautiful.
– You have an uplifting attitude and you don’t mind speaking up in a positive way and problem solving when something needs to be adjusted to make for a better photo experience.
– You have an excellent work ethic and a can-do mindset.
– Are a take-charge kind of woman and have no trouble making decisions and leading others.
– Are open to feedback and like working independently, as well as with a team.
– You want flexibility with a varying schedule and enjoy having a creative outlet.
– Are comfortable working and communicating with a fully remote team.
– Solid understanding of techniques, equipment, and processes related to photography.
– Proficient use of computers, uploading and downloading photo files, and other technology.
– Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to give instruction and direction to clients.
– Visually creative with excellent attention to detail, with strong foundational styling techniques.
– A portfolio of work that we can check out!
– Must have reliable transportation to various shoot locations within your city market.
– This position does NOT require the photographer to perform any editing.
– Must provide your own laptop, camera (full frame or full frame equivalent), lenses, and other necessary equipment.
– Use hands and fingers to handle, control, grasp, move or feel objects, tools, or controls.
– Stand for long periods of time, squat, bend, twist, reach, and lift up to 15-lbs frequently.
– See details of objects at varying distances and differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
– Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm.
– Use hearing to understand others and speak clearly so listeners can understand.
We rise together.
We photograph a diverse client base and we are committed to that diversity being reflected on our team too. As an inclusive workplace, everyone is welcome here. Bring your authentic self to this role and shine.
Are you nodding your head yes to all of the above? Amazing! Here’s where to apply (required for consideration):
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $57.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in