Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Addison County Home Health & Hospice & they are Hiring Candidates for Building and Property Manager
Company Name : Addison County Home Health & Hospice
Company Location : 254 Ethan Allen Hwy, New Haven, VT 05472
Job Position : Building and Property Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Vermont
Job Description :
ACHHH is looking for a facilities manager. This individual will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of all systems related to the building and property, while also assuring a safe working environment for employees.
1. Assesses need for building and property improvements.
2. Interprets local, state and federal building water and sewer regulations for the executive director.
3. Assesses implementation of safety policies and other policies related to the building and property.
4. Meets with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) continually to review building and property matters.
5. Develops recommendations for building and property improvements.
6. Coordinates servicing of boiler, air conditioners, make-up air ventilation system, water and septic systems, sump pumps, fire alarms, and smoke and heat detection systems.
7. Develops preventive maintenance programs.
8. Reviews building, property and equipment insurance policies and associated premiums.
9. Develops annual building and property operating budget to present to the Board of Directors.
10. Assures that the following building and property checks are done:
a. Daily – checks security of windows and doors; checks heating, air conditioning and make-up air systems; does AM and PM facility tour when temperature is below zero; programs thermostats as required; checks and replaces burned out lights; monitors entrances and parking lot for snow removal and sand/salt as needed; checks general condition of property; checks and corrects safety violations; oversees custodial duties.
b. Monthly – monitors illumination of exit signs; tests emergency lighting; formal building tour for security/safety issues and housekeeping needs.
c. Six months – changes times and thermostat/smoke detector batteries.
11. Is a member of the Safety & Wellness Committee.
12. Conducts fire drills semiannually.
13. Obtains insurance inspection of boiler in order to maintain state certificate.
14. Insures daily cleaning completed.
15. Maintains daily cleaning log and makes changes as required.
16. Whenever possible, performs in-house projects using existing resources where appropriate.
17. Reviews safety and security matters with CEO.
18. Evaluates and approves all relevant building and property invoices for CFO.
19. Evaluates effectiveness of the telephone systems, both in house and cellular.
20. Maintains building and property in accordance with appropriate local, state, and federal regulations and regulators.
21. Evaluates the costs of potential projects and possible alternatives that are more cost efficient.
22. Other duties as assigned
1. Educational: A high school graduate or equivalent and periodic course offerings on local
/ state or federal codes.
2. Licensure: Must be licensed to operate Transit Non-Community and Non-Transit Non-Community water wells.
3. Experience: Five years’ experience in building and project management with at least two years in supervisory functions. Minimal travel. Travel to suppliers meetings. Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and agency required Liability Insurance
4. Required to be available 24 hours daily via beeper. Frequent disruption of routine. High level of flexibility required, occasional long hours and multiple trips daily to facility.
5. May be required to lift heavy items or equipment. Possible exposure to potentially hazardous secretions or environment. Possible auto accidents, hazardous winter driving conditions.
Great benefits offered to Full Time Employees!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $26.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New Haven, VT 05472: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in