Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Hugg & Hall Equipment Co. & they are Hiring Candidates for BUSINESS ANALYST
Company Name : Hugg & Hall Equipment Co.
Company Location : Little Rock, AR 72209
Job Position : BUSINESS ANALYST
Job Category : Jobs in Arkansas
Job Description :
Expected pay $50000 – $100000 / year
Hugg & Hall Equipment Company is a leading supplier of Material Handling and Construction Equipment. Representing multiple lines, we are a turnkey operation offering new, used, parts, service and rental for industrial and construction equipment needs. Hugg and Hall knows that an environment where the employee is valued, well-trained, and confident will bring satisfaction to the customer or client. If you are seeking a career with a company that can offer opportunity and respect as a team member then you should consider employment with Hugg & Hall Equipment Company. Our team includes sales representative, service technicians, and a variety of other positions that will work together to make our customers’ needs our own.
Hugg & Hall offers competitive compensation, and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation.
The Business Analyst position has responsibility for all current and future software applications and reporting. Responsible for examining all business processes and helping develop automated and integrated with disparate systems.
Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
Job Duties (Technical Responsibilities):
- Become the subject matter expert for all software applications in use today, addressing user issues and tickets submitted in a timely manner.
- Across all technology solutions, existing and new, work with key stakeholders to decrease complexity and manual work by eliminating duplication, automate workflows, and eliminating tribal knowledge.
- Enhance the quality of technology solutions by analyzing the design of technical systems and business models, sourcing and implementing new business technology, and finding technological solutions for business requirements.
- Assist with designing and documenting integrations with various third-party systems.
- Develop and maintain all reporting systems to include SSRS & Power BI, work with business segments to further enhance our reporting and analytic capabilities. Work with business segments to convert paper based manual reports into real time automated solutions.
- Responsible to tracking and testing product updates for our various ERP solutions, ensuring that new features and functionality are fully tested prior to putting them into our production system. Communicate with stakeholders’ new features and updates.
- Create integrations and product enhancements utilizing built in middle ware and low code application development platform.
Other Duties (Corporate Responsibilities):
- This position will interact with and engage all departments in the interest of improving operational efficiency and maximization of technology to keep a competitive edge. Position requires a self-starter with the initiative and drive to self-direct efforts when specific projects have been completed and new projects have yet to be assigned.
- Become the SME for all business units understanding day to day process flows and how those processes translate over to reporting, data analysis and process improvement.
- Act as the bridge between operations and IT, be able to take complex business problems and translate them into IT solutions be it reporting, automation, integration.
- Advanced organizations skills and the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to multitask and handle numerous on-going request and projects.
- Ability to travel as needed and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in writing complex SQL Statements to include views, stored procedures, jobs and ETL processes.
- Proficient in reporting and analytics to include SSRS, Power BI
- Background in API integrations and development to include Python and JSON development.
- Problem solving and analytical skills being able to think outside of the box and deploy solutions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be efficient and effective in time management
Associates Degree and/or relevant business experience.
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions
This position will be working in indoor office environment with a controlled climate.
This position may travel to other company locations. The normal auto hazards will apply.
This position requires sitting at a computer desk for extended periods of time with use of a computer keyboard and use of hands to type.
This position will continuously talk, hear, and read in verbal and written communication.
Everything we do must either add to customer satisfaction, increase the profits of the company, or add to the benefit of our employees
We will always have problems and mistakes. We must learn from them and improve. Don’t ignore them, get the necessary people involved and deal with it. Problems will not go away on their own
Use the location and the size of the branch as an advantage. We must offer personal attention and service. We can be better than our competition
Work for and build long term relationships.
Listen, Listen, Listen to the customer. Focus on solving the customer’s problems and creating customer satisfaction. In most cases what he says can help improve the company and increase business
Be aggressive in marketing. Give some if it is necessary to get the order
Lead and motivate by example.Stress quality. Do it right the first time.
Hugg & Hall Equipment Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We are a Drug Free Workplace and place Safety First.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in