Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in AmerisourceBergen & they are Hiring Candidates for Business Analyst (Remote)
Company Name : AmerisourceBergen
Company Location : Boise, ID
Job Position : Business Analyst (Remote)
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
- Establishes and maintains liaison relationship with business partners and IT organization in order to provide effective technical solutions.
- Conducts data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements.
- May contribute to the business short-and long-term planning sessions and provides direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction.
- Provides input from a business and IT perspective.
- Assesses client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities, and may advise on options.
- Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
- May analyze customer’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
- Documents current business processes and models.
- May assist in the business process redesign.
- May provide assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection).
- May develop user test cases and validates test results during testing.
- May execute test cases.
- May investigate, resolve and escalate problems and develop recommendations for resolution.
- Identifies need for technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Keeps customers informed of problems, issues, and resolutions.
- Analyzes performance metrics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- May manage customers’ expectations.
- Ensures IT solutions meet customers’ needs.
- Coaches and transfers knowledge to less experienced team members.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Typically requires 3-5 years of relevant technical or business work experience.
Requires working knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes.
Working knowledge of IIBA principles and practices
Minimum 3 years relevant technical or business work experience.
Ability to work collaboratively within a team / group setting.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
$68,700 – 98,340
- This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies: MWI Veterinary Supply Company
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in